Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
color-bw.gif

I shat enough bricks to build a f*cking house when I first saw this.

Am I the only one that can't see half of the images from this page?

He's named after one of the gayest birds, who cares which one he is.
Whatever faget, you're over here posting pictures of CUTE WIDDLE SNOWMENS while Robin is busy being a goddamned RAPE MACHINE.

2ufveqf.jpg

They all look like queers, that woman will probably beat the shit of all those tight speedo wearing tiny pecker having queerdos.

Also it's not cute cuddly snowmen, it's a motherf*cking SNOWMAN ARMY!!

Also it's not cute cuddly snowmen, it's a motherf*cking SNOWMAN ARMY!!
Whatever you say, faget.

29o3e2s.jpg

RJMC said:
clayface?
Guy got turned into a clay monster. Can change shape to look like anyone or anything; also can change his body into things like steel.

vh692x.jpg

He's such a gay villain he probably ****s himself in the ass every day.

4horsemen.gif
vktidl.gif
vkmidl.gif

spacecastlerun.gif

To keep on topic (again)

Some anime is cool, the cutesy pedo anime you post is gay though.

Like Dragon Ball Z, that shit is AWESOME. Or pokemon.

lol I read about that, I guess that hippo's mom died or something so it looked for another mother figure, and that tortoise is almost over a century old, too.

That tortoise's neck looks like a dick.

HEY WARPED GOOD JOB HOTLINKING THEY ALL DON'T WORK

14xgois.jpg

ALSO THE VIDEOS ARE COOLER THAN ANY PICTURE

All those pictures are annoying as hell to look at. Yes the link works.

Yes the link to the site works. But the images don't work because that site blocks hotlinking (trying to make the images show up here at hl2.net when you're using their URLs, which is their bandwidth)

10wuotd.jpg

Please tell me your were trying to be ironic on purpose, Dog.

Yes the link to the site works. But the images don't work because that site blocks hotlinking (trying to make the images show up here at hl2.net when you're using their URLs, which is their bandwidth)

you mean the attach picture feature??

you mean the attach picture feature??

No.

Hotlinking an image is when you post an image from a site on another site. Because the image is hosted on the first website, their bandwidth is being used up when people download i.e. view it. Because of this, some websites ban hotlinking.

So the best idea is to go to tinypic or imageshack and upload all the images their, as they allow hotlinking - it is their sole purpose.

video-game-shadow-of-the-colossus-37265.jpg

I'm totally f*cking playing that game when I get home from work.

Am I going to be raped in the near future?

Son of a bitch it works for me so f u.

That's because when you view the image on the site, it gets cached in your browser. So, when you link it on HL2.net, it still shows up *for you* because your browser has a cached copy, and therefore doesn't make another request to the site.

If you refresh by hitting CTRL+F5, it will force the browser to reload all the images regardless of what has been cached, so if it still shows up after that, you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back