Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that's a real painting, and what era... ZT?
ZT has failed you. It's French painter Joseph Ducreux, self-portrait, 1793. RJMC was right on about the era. The original macro, which Felix didn't post, was:

1253150313329.jpg

tabla_de_arquetipos_7IN_full.jpg

Notice how there is ninja but no pirate.

+1 for Ninjas.

ZT has failed you. It's French painter Joseph Ducreux, self-portrait, 1793. RJMC was right on about the era.

DUDE, I was just confused why he said "ZT" like "Is that ZT in that painting?" or, I dunno, maybe he's nuts or something.

I asked you.

But yes, his pose is odd.

Was that a Sun Conure trotting along your coach?

Woah.

If that's what he does for a living, I want to be him.

If he can do that with sand, I can only imagine what he could do with clay. Truly magnificent. I wonder if they use any sort of adhesive for certain parts.

I suspect thats not regular sand, must be some kind of special sand that sticks easier and hardens.

Who even said it was sand? Seems more like a clay-ish material. It's got a lot of endurance it seems.

Edit: Ok I looked at his site it is sand, but definitely not normal sand.

Sand creation really reminds me of the face wall stretch in Doom:
wall25_1.png

also this is pretty cool:

091022-doom-2.jpg

I have been summoned.

I got caught up in transit though. damn cable makes it hard to teleport, ya know?

That's alot of goddamned detail on sand. You think it'd start falling apart and shit. I thought he was making a movie prop or something.

1258941898117.jpg

howtogetfreesex0.jpg

It's old, but brilliant (not brilliant in the sense that you brits use it in, I mean in the intellectual sense)

EDIT: I have no idea why, but this is hilarious.

ass51.jpg

EDIT THE SECOND:

4YHEt.jpg

The Tony Hawk looks promising.

There's alot of shitty ones like this from /b/ floating around, but every so often you get a funny one.

epicwinguy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back