Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got the post number he predicted, which is extremely unlikely. Getting 6 sevens in a row makes it even more extreme.

A day of win indeed

I would've been amazed if he got a double 7 ffs, 6 in a row is amazing.

7s are pretty amazing, but they're no 5s.

1215035236584.png

1231342801075.jpg

1230876559808.jpg

1258211281797.jpg

17491107.jpg

Why do screenshots of the 4chan forums always have the replies still in them? I mean the initial post is usually retarded enough without a bunch of people going "OMGZ!" or "FFFFUU" or whatever the 'avoid-thinking-just-type' meme of the week is.

Oh and Darkside super-duper powered characters could all be killed by Balefire anyway.

Detroit looks nice before the war.

Why do screenshots of the 4chan forums always have the replies still in them? I mean the initial post is usually retarded enough without a bunch of people going "OMGZ!" or "FFFFUU" or whatever the 'avoid-thinking-just-type' meme of the week is.
Replies in screencaps generally add to what's going on. It's pretty rare that replies will consist only of "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU" or otherwise illegible comments; the only time these show up is when the comment being replied to is something that cannot be replied to in any other way, like in the above examples. What else are you going to say in those instances? No sense writing a tl;dr about how some guy got all 7s or someone predicted they'd get a 5, or stole another board's milestone post.

Oh and Darkside super-duper powered characters could all be killed by Balefire anyway.
14c6z2d.jpg

That was the only time it looked good.

You kids today with your megapixel technology. You don't understand the superior quality of film.

How can they make such precise, proportional buildings, sidewalks, poles etc, but they can't make a single straight line on the street lol

"FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU" or otherwise illegible comments; the only time these show up is when the comment being replied to is something that cannot be replied to in any other way, like in the above examples.[/B

:dozey:
Yeah, no other way to reply is possible
http://i49.tinypic.com/14c6z2d.jpg
So, however gets their 'hit' in first would win there. Balefire can still kill the dude if he doesn't go "zero, HAH!" first.

:dozey:
Yeah, no other way to reply is possible
Well of course it's not impossible; when I said "you can't respond to it any other way," what are you going to say to it? Sure you could write something more, but really, for a thread like that? Just say "fuck" and move along.
So, however gets their 'hit' in first would win there. Balefire can still kill the dude if he doesn't go "zero, HAH!" first.
It's almost impossible to hit GER. Anyway, there's even more powerful beings from that series than that...Stairway to Heaven can rewrite the universe so that balefire was never forged. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap could compartmentalize the weapon in another dimension. Heaven's Door could imprint on the wielder's mind, "You can never use this against me."

There's a ton of JoJo's guys who could stop that thing.

Also, the Flash. Unless that thing shoots 13 trillion times the speed of light.

Also, Unicron defense. Unicron could stop it. It's specifically stated only one thing can stop him.

Well then! I'm glad we understand eachother!

you're wrong in almost every measurable sense

Me and my SLR will meet you on the field at dawn and we will settle this like gentlemen.

Medium or large format oh god why do you people not know any of this stuff please learn.
How the hell would I? All I can think is "Shit, they had HD back then? HD is old shit."

Well of course it's not impossible; when I said "you can't respond to it any other way," what are you going to say to it? Sure you could write something more, but really, for a thread like that? Just say "fuck" and move along.
If they can't say something interesting they shouldn't say anything at all.

It's almost impossible to hit GER. Anyway, there's even more powerful beings from that series than that...Stairway to Heaven can rewrite the universe so that balefire was never forged. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap could compartmentalize the weapon in another dimension. Heaven's Door could imprint on the wielder's mind, "You can never use this against me."

There's a ton of JoJo's guys who could stop that thing.

Also, the Flash. Unless that thing shoots 13 trillion times the speed of light.

Also, Unicron defense. Unicron could stop it. It's specifically stated only one thing can stop him.
"never forged" "compartmentalise it in another dimension"? Do you even understand what it is?

How the hell would I? All I can think is "Shit, they had HD back then? HD is old shit."

no they have cameras whit film,you know what film is right? when cameras have stuff whit some paper like thing inside and you couldnt see the pics you just taked?

kids these days....*leaves in gyrocopter*

Eejit said:
Do you even understand what it is?

Not really, no. I just wiki'd it. You must forgive me, good sir; you see, the Wheel of Time was cocks on paper and I stopped reading long before the novels mentioned balefire. Wiki says it's a weapon that shoots a liquid light that destroys stuff completely, erasing it from creation. I figured it was some kinda sword or wand or artifact, since wiki referred to it as a "weapon created." If it isn't, just strike that part.

Anyway it's a beam right? Still has to hit something. And you can't hit GER.

2edbbbo.jpg

Do you understand? The guy he's up against can ERASE TIME. He erases whole sections of time so that only the effect occurs, not the cause. That is King Crimson's ability. He can set into motion an event that will occur in the future, move about in the time period (affecting the outcome) and then completely erase that section of time--in which no one else can see, hear, move, or influence the world except for King Crimson--and he STILL can't hit Gold Experience Requiem. Because even if you don't actually DO anything, the very fact that you intended to do something resets to zero. You will never be able to attack.

And then you die.

In an infinite number of ways.

In an infinite number of lives.

In an infinite number of realities.

Infinitely.

And he's not even the most powerful guy. Even he falls to the whims of Stairway to Heaven.

Not really, no. I just wiki'd it. You must forgive me, good sir; you see, the Wheel of Time was cocks on paper and I stopped reading long before the novels mentioned balefire. Wiki says it's a weapon that shoots a liquid light that destroys stuff completely, erasing it from creation. I figured it was some kinda sword or wand or artifact, since wiki referred to it as a "weapon created." If it isn't, just strike that part.

Anyway it's a beam right? Still has to hit something. And you can't hit GER.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2edbbbo.jpg

Do you understand? The guy he's up against can ERASE TIME. He erases whole sections of time so that only the effect occurs, not the cause. That is King Crimson's ability. He can set into motion an event that will occur in the future, move about in the time period (affecting the outcome) and then completely erase that section of time--in which no one else can see, hear, move, or influence the world except for King Crimson--and he STILL can't hit Gold Experience Requiem. Because even if you don't actually DO anything, the very fact that you intended to do something resets to zero. You will never be able to attack.

And then you die.

In an infinite number of ways.

In an infinite number of lives.

In an infinite number of realities.

Infinitely.

And he's not even the most powerful guy. Even he falls to the whims of Stairway to Heaven.

He sounds like that snotty kid in the playground who would always ruin the game by saying something like "yeah well I've got a forcefield and nothing can go through it ever, even things you haven't thought of also my gun can shoot through everything ever and I already shot you so you're dead and I win."

Yea I agree with Farrow.. How did that even sell? He must have no villains, there would be no crime.. Hhonestly nothing would happen because he'd already have prevented it. What a shitty superhero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back