Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you even read my post?

yes.

really, did you think I was being serious? it's reasonable to think a normal person would roll on the ground and then hop up onto a couch and start a conversation as if nothing happen? it's so common in fact that that could possibly be the only explanation for his strange behaviour.

really?

I do that to get into my computer chair. It can sometimes take a lot of rolling to get into the right spot, due to the fact my chair can spin around and isnt always facing the optimal direction.

Also, wtf. How come its all of the sudden showing an image that bitches about the large image size, when it didnt before? A new stupid feature of imageshack I guess?

1.jpg

if you watch in reverse it's obviously a fake:

1259130262835rev.gif

he's obviously rolling on the floor into shot of the camera, then jumping onto a couch to have a serious conversation

Holy shit, that's even funnier.

I hate any other fuuu pics then the original - that one is not nearly as funny as the poorly drawn mspaint one. Takes away all the humour in the comic.

God dammit.

Side note: I'd be pissed too, the original girl was way too cute.

What kind of retard spends that much money to meet up with someone who didn't even prove what she looked like. A simple webcam session or "take a photo with my name on it and the date" is all you need to prove someone is real. Yet he falls in love with her and meets up with her based on ONE shitty photo.

Retard deserved it.

What kind of retard spends that much money to meet up with someone who didn't even prove what she looked like. A simple webcam session or "take a photo with my name on it and the date" is all you need to prove someone is real. Yet he falls in love with her and meets up with her based on ONE shitty photo.

Retard deserved it.

word bro.

^pretty much what veg said, also, I feel somewhat bad for the girl.

I feel bad for the girl in the original pic being used falsely. Screw the fat lying crap.

damn, the girl in the original pic was her friend? She's kinda cute... maybe he should hook up with her friend instead....

It's probably shopped, but still hilarious.

1253997124921.jpg

Spacing between the posts doesn't give it away at all.

I don't think that thread was fake, but there were probably alot of posts that got their prediction wrong. And in a thread of 300 or so replies, those few posted aren't much.

You guys are so simpleminded. Look, this is how you do it:

You make a post claiming "if this post ends in __, then ___." Copy that text. You submit your post. Did that last digit come up? No? You see that little checkbox by your name? You click that, scroll down to the bottom of the page, hit delete. Reenter the thread, post the exact same message, repeat until your number comes up. Single digit ones are easy; reason why so many newfags don't know how it's done is because they don't even realize there's a delete button.

Now the ones where you hit multiples of the same number you're guessing, that's impressive. You can't really shoot for those. That one I posted where /v/ stole /a/'s 12000000 and guessed it, that's goddamn uncanny. But single digits? That's easy if you know how it's done.

Also if this post ends in 8...eh, I don't care.

Yes Ravioli because it's so hard to do that.

this post will end in 2

Ravioli, you don't go by post number in the thread, you go by global post number. Darkside's ended in 9 and ace's ended in 5.

Mewtwo is like ten different kinds of badass.

1258949506938.jpg

Well yeah? That's a very undetailed version of Psyduck

oh yeah? I just ordered a Gameboy Color with Pokemon Red off ebay, so suck my dick pokefags.

If you cut her hair, you could make her look like a mini-man news anchor.

I assume that was.... DRUUUGGGSSS!!!

I hope it wasn't cocaine or something... and if it was, I hope he packaged it well.

Word on the thread i stole it from was that he just robbed a bank and that was the note he used with "gimme all ur monies" written on it.

I thought it was a receipt that was given to him at an 'All You Can Eat' buffet and that he had eaten too much for the amount he paid for. I'm not sure his intention that the receipt consumption was out of evidence concealment or that he was still very hungry.

She's about to go Super Saiyan. I hope.

125930490624.jpg

Also,
dem boobs

Heh, I just realized that.

Everything about her could be mistaken for male. Even her tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back