Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurpleHousetoilet1.jpg

That is the best cat-themed toilet I have seen in a long, long time.

So I get the feeling that someone will actually try this, and Raviloli will be thusly charged with manslaughter.

EDIT:

I just realised I spelt his name wrong. **** it, you are Raviloli.

So I get the feeling that someone will actually try this, and Raviloli will be thusly charged with manslaughter.

EDIT:

I just realised I spelt his name wrong. **** it, you are Raviloli.

I was actually going to do this, but i'm too lazy to breath heavily for 20 seconds straight.

What happens? Death I assume?

I know, sinkoman. :(

But if a d00d is telling you how to get high, you just poke him in the chest, and you say.

"Hey buddy..."
"Yeah?"
"Hey man..."
"What."
"Dude."
"WHAT."
"If it ain't green, it ain't clean."

Unless you guys are fiends like most of the people I know and must mix it with tabacco.

Hi, I'm Danimal. This thread is now about smoking.

I did this and became very lightheaded. You ever stand up and get that lightheaded feeling where you feel like you're about to fall down? It's like that. :/

But if you just wanna become lightheaded really fast, just push both your shoulders back (as if you're puffing your chest out) hold your breath for as long as you can. Relax shoulders and exhale... there ya go.

Also, this.

1224585878.jpg

Wait why the **** are you doing that in the first place?

What, the thing ravioli posted? Because... i'm a very gullible individual. :|

I did that stuff in grade 6. I passed out and fell over (but my friends were holding me), and all I remember was seeing blackness and a couple of image boxes in the middle of my vision then suddenly realizing I'm being held up by my arms.

What, the thing ravioli posted? Because... i'm a very gullible individual. :|

No, well, yeah. But I meant the wrist thing, it just sounds like you're damaging your nerves or some shit.

I ain' no mutha'****in' docta', man!

No, well, yeah. But I meant the wrist thing, it just sounds like you're damaging your nerves or some shit.

I ain' no mutha'****in' docta', man!

you don't have to do the wrist thing....you can just stand in a door frame and push outwards with your palms....same effect.

I did that stuff in grade 6. I passed out and fell over (but my friends were holding me), and all I remember was seeing blackness and a couple of image boxes in the middle of my vision then suddenly realizing I'm being held up by my arms.

I did the same thing, but different steps. You would get all numb and tingly, and then black out.

Yay for starving the brain of oxygen!

From now on you can all tell your friends (or really anyone at all, esp. if you don't have friends) that you've seen a picture of an erect fetal penis.

Thank god. I was really feeling left out every time this came up in conversation.

I didn't know you were pregnant toaster. I guess an erect penis gives little doubt to the sex of your baby, though.

@Felix: Does it even need the text?

I wonder if that's a real painting, and what era... ZT?

OMFG we have the same couch!

can you take a picture of that couch??

mycouch.jpg

edit: looks pretty damn close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back