Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1414eg8.jpg

Asian girls is probably #1. I'm gonna say "his sister" or "that picture of Vegeta and his sister" is up there somewhere. Maybe #9.
It's things he is most known for. First thing that pops into mind when I see him is Vegeta from DBZ, it's his name god dammit. :hmph:

I'm telling you, it can't be that! Plus going by how the surveyors seem to know Vegeta, it's probably the last thing on the list. You have to play the game by guessing what people on the survey said!

I'm telling you, it can't be that! Plus going by how the surveyors seem to know Vegeta, it's probably the last thing on the list. You have to play the game by guessing what people on the survey said!
I know how to play the game, dick goblin!

Vegeta.jpg

I know how to play the game, dick goblin!
Well you're not acting like it. You're not playing smart and we're never going to win the $20,000 with you on this team. You're out of the family.

Hey guys what about isotown and hlflc and hl2.net pinball and shit!?

This is easy.

1. Loving Asian girls even more than most huge Weebs
2. Pedophila
3. His flash animations
4. His MS Paint/pixel art
5. His sister
6. His ENORMOUS chin.
7. His quarreling with Cpt. Stern
8. Being a huge weeb
9. Being an asshole to stupid people (justifiably).
10. Having Krynn's babies.

Obviously me and Darkside split the $20,000 70/30 (he gave me the sister one, so gets 30%). All you other people get nothing and are out of the family.

Well then that sucks even worse, because now you're out of your own family. By the end of the week you need to move to a new town and can never call your parents or siblings ever again. If you need help with moving costs, I just so happened to have recently come into some money, and can spot you some cash at a measly interest rate of 25% APR.

This is easy.

1. Loving Asian girls even more than most huge Weebs
2. Pedophila
3. His flash animations
4. His MS Paint/pixel art
5. His sister
6. His ENORMOUS chin.
7. His quarreling with Cpt. Stern
8. Being a huge weeb
9. Being an asshole to stupid people (justifiably).
10. Having Krynn's babies.

I am impressed by the accuracy of this list.

But as much as I love you perhaps #10 should have been my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back