Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing good about G4 is the Japanese imported shows.

It was cool when they were at least mostly aware of the fact that they were all just pretending. It went downhill once G4 got rid of the "tech TV" logo and just started to become spike 2.0 with gamers usual interests.

I really miss TechTV... G4 can eat all the dicks.

You know, you guys are pretty much mimicking their forums. It's funny how G4 tries to win over what remains of their potential audience, yet chooses to ignore the one easiest place to look to for suggestions.

stickfigureeatingcerealandpointingoffframe.jpg

1258331369.jpg

0406_f28b.gif

That sonic picture is just pure Acid Flashback-tastic-o-magnifi-chocka-arvo-awesome-super-happy-hour. :(

"HAY MEN HOOAH LETS GO RAPE SOME BROWN WOMEN AND KILL SOME KIDS THEN WRAP THEN IN A TOWEL SO WE LOOK LIKE HEROES."

You're another idiot, did you even read what was in the spoiler tags?

He probably thinks Green Day are the avatars of anarchy, too.

I don't get this. Why the center one? Why not the far left or far right one? If you pick the far left one, then the other guy can take the far right one and be a whole three urinals away from you. Meanwhile, if there's a third guy, he can still take the center one and be safe.

Oh snap. I didn't know I knew so little about bathroom etiquette. :(

Hey, I just realized something. "Almost impossible" and "almost possible" mean almost the same thing.

I'm pretty sure someone else is using Darkedge's account. Look at this sudden change in his posting trends.

If I'm right then I'm a ****ing genius because that is what I first suspected when I saw his first post under this hijacking, when he bumped that thread. And that one was more tame.

Well, no-one is using it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back