Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anoterwinencard.jpg

1262080527746.jpg

do want

she's from Bayonetta, just in case anyone didn't know
her hair serves as her clothes and powers, so when she uses powers, she gets naked
aww yeeaahhh

Of course, it will never leave "certain" areas. Don't want to be indecent when you're killing people!

her right leg is 2 feet longer than her left, her hair turns into a dragon, and she has a bulge at the crotch...did i mention her hair turns into a dragon?

her right leg is 2 feet longer than her left, her hair turns into a dragon, and she has a bulge at the crotch...did i mention her hair turns into a dragon?

1260979342539.png

That's ****ed up... I tried Bing and it comes up with the same stuff on Islam as all the others.

You can hardly blame Google for wanting not to be bombed.

I guarantee some terrorist blew up their computer in a sad attempt to kill google.

Google worships Gaia anyway, which deems there be too many humans, it's why they're secretly working with the rest of the socially elite to reduce the world population to half a billion. ;D

I don't care what anyone says I almost always laugh at these:

GEia4.jpg

xMkdI.png

YQaGw.gif

I recognized the cash cab instantly. :p

OMG, the TV one is so true, especially when I turn my TV on from bed :(

uh wat @ akira

If you mean the blonde lady... it's just her rage face at her son's down syndrome.

Stop with your overused memes. Even if they're true, the meme is so old and crusty that its not even funny anymore. Like an old man. Sure, they used to be funny when you first started getting to know them, with the utter disregard for societal norms and their desire to blur out any incredibly vulgar/racist comments. But after awhile you realize they're just old now, and you don't find them funny anymore and you just wish they'd die so you can get your inheritance already.

1262744714988.gif

Stop with your overused memes. Even if they're true, the meme is so old and crusty that its not even funny anymore. Like an old man. Sure, they used to be funny when you first started getting to know them, with the utter disregard for societal norms and their desire to blur out any incredibly vulgar/racist comments. But after awhile you realize they're just old now, and you don't find them funny anymore and you just wish they'd die so you can get your inheritance already.

baby-crying.jpg

Why should I listen to you Krynn? Are you a young skinny hot chick who just flashed her boobs on my screen?

She's trying to get a ride to Berlin, Mutoid.

She thinks Hitler is blessed by God.

Good God, ZT.

I don't know where the mouth on the guy in the first picture begins or ends.

He almost has a Chelsea Grin. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back