Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2u5705y.jpg

Supposedly George Lucas sent this image to James Cameron when Titanic beat Star Wars at the box office in 98

lucasau.jpg

Yes. Lolicon aren't pedos.

We have now finally established that simple fact.

I liked the part where it turned into a gameshow-ish type thing.

I imagined some bells ringing and some fancy music, similar to that stuff played on "The Price is Right".

What was the point of that? And what the **** right to left?

What was the point of that? And what the **** right to left?

Manga books are paged in the opposite direction and thus the flow on the page is right-to-left, so it would follow that weaboos, animoos and manga-loids would draw their comics backward too.

And they're all still pedophiles in my mind.

so it would follow that weaboos, animoos and manga-loids would draw their comics backward too.

Except this wasn't drawn by a weeaboo... It's legit japanese. Ever heard of translating?

I don't know the point of the comic, but I thought it was funny.

That one made me spittle as I guffawed.

/wipe something else off my chin

I ALREADY POSTED THAT LIKE 5 PAGES AGO ADJSAJGERWJHTSBFD

I showed this to my friend and it turned his world upside down. His words.

I just Googled for the n64 rendering. It's a damn nose. Plus the white reflection mark is CIRCULAR. What the **** teeth are circular?

The weirdest thing happens when I try to look at it as a tooth. I've seen it as a nose so long, my mind just doesn't let it look like a tooth for more than 3 seconds. My brain quickly turns it back into a nose.

Confuses the hell out of me.

The weirdest thing happens when I try to look at it as a tooth. I've seen it as a nose so long, my mind just doesn't let it look like a tooth for more than 3 seconds. My brain quickly turns it back into a nose.

Confuses the hell out of me.

Good thing it's still a nose.

Am I the only person who seriously doesn't get the mind melt whenever I try to see it as a tooth?

It's a bit like the arrow in Fedex... except it has no meaning and is unintentional. Also the nose is a hallmark of Diglet, and thus making it seem as though it's not really a nose makes any Pokemon fan/former fan shit bricks.

ALSO COCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back