Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been a while, but they have done studies and i think if i recall correctly that there are trace elements of cocaine still

You may be thinking of an incident in germany where I think they found cocaine in some of the beverages.

Fake-EDIT: Oh, that was Red Bull cola. Nevermind.

Real-EDIT: Uhg, wtf @ that double eyelid video.

splat1x.jpg

:LOL:

You may be thinking of an incident in germany where I think they found cocaine in some of the beverages.

Fake-EDIT: Oh, that was Red Bull cola. Nevermind.

Real-EDIT: Uhg, wtf @ that double eyelid video.
Someone told me there is still some residual amount found in Coca-Cola bottled in Mexico for example. Couldn't find anything to support that, but here's some information.
Pemberton [who developed Coca-Cola in response to the prohibition] called for five ounces of coca leaf per gallon of syrup, a significant dose; in 1891, Candler claimed his formula (altered extensively from Pemberton's original) contained only a tenth of this amount. Coca-Cola did once contain an estimated nine milligrams of cocaine per glass, but in 1903 it was removed.[30] Coca-Cola still contains coca flavoring.

After 1904, instead of using fresh leaves, Coca-Cola started using "spent" leaves — the leftovers of the cocaine-extraction process with cocaine trace levels left over at a molecular level.[31] To this day, Coca-Cola uses as an ingredient a cocaine-free coca leaf extract prepared at a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey.

In the United States, Stepan Company is the only manufacturing plant authorized by the Federal Government to import and process the coca plant,[32] which it obtains mainly from Peru and, to a lesser extent, Bolivia. Besides producing the coca flavoring agent for Coca-Cola, Stepan Company extracts cocaine from the coca leaves, which it sells to Mallinckrodt, a St. Louis, Missouri pharmaceutical manufacturer that is the only company in the United States licensed to purify cocaine for medicinal use.[33] Stepan Company buys about 100 metric tons of dried Peruvian coca leaves each year, according to Marco Castillo, spokesman for Peru's state-owned National Coca Co.[34]

Holy shit. I forgot about boxer hockey.
Oh jesus christ, this strip is everything I hate about webcomics. They never bother to introduce the cast, the random hyper ADD kid is billed as the main character for no good reason (Tim Buckley would be proud), the characters all HATE EACHOTHER and never have anything approaching a normal human interaction, the story immediately diverges into pointless filler comics (the first two are about tentacle rape... I mean... COME ON), and then nearly as soon derails into stupid drama shit before we've even had a chance to care what happens to the characters, and... what is it with webcomics and pointless celebrity appearances? "Oh, haha, it's John Madden! I know him from real life! He's not wearing pants!" THAT'S NOT FUNNY.

The worst part? The art is ****ing great from the outset, something so rare in webcomics it actually makes me want to wade through all the other shit just to see if it gets any better, or maybe just to get to these non-plot filler comics you guys keep posting, but I have a feeling my journey will be ultimately fruitless.

Look at that pig trying to be all unique. All turned around and such.

thats awesome. thanks!

solved.jpg

That is actually really interesting.

If Pinocchio's nose grew whenever he made a false statement, it would make him an omniscient oracle he would be able to solve the halting problem, and many other unsolvable mathematical problems

This makes the model of Pinocchio's nose growing whenever he tells a false statement to be incoherent and self-contradictory.

That is actually really interesting.

If Pinocchio's nose grew whenever he made a false statement, it would make him an omniscient oracle he would be able to solve the halting problem, and many other unsolvable mathematical problems

This makes the model of Pinocchio's nose growing whenever he tells a false statement to be incoherent and self-contradictory.

This is all based on the assumption Pinocchio's nose only grows when his statement is not true. If his nose could grow under any other circumstances, whether through whatever properties it possesses or artificial means, then the omnipotence stated would never exist. For instance, if he's say "Either my nose will grow, or all cats will grow wings" then there is always he option that someone could come along, break his nose off and put a longer one on... or screw a longer nose on his current nose... regardless of the inherent truth or lack of truth in his statement. His nose would get longer because someone made it longer, not because he told a lie.

Ugh, I hate when people say "WoW" because they don't know what world of warcraft is and they see people saying it and just think it's a hip way to say "wow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back