Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit wait

you're telling me that thing is REAL?!

I thought it was a fucking real doll or something

oh god

uncanny valley is working on a real valley!

My Russian Christian friend would literally think she was possessed by a demon.

I'd probably agree with him.

Apparently she is wearing some kind of lens that enable her corneas to look bigger or something. Supposingly creates the "anime eye" effect.

The 6th picture is seriously disturbing.

It's like something out of Silent Hill without gore, stitches and the like.

She's no demon. I've seen demons. This...whatever this is...holy water will not be enough.

Only righteous fire will kill this creature.

Apparently she is wearing some kind of lens that enable her corneas to look bigger or something. Supposingly creates the "anime eye" effect.

Yeah. They're called 'circle lenses' over here. It does make some girls look prettier.

But that thing is an abomination of humanity. I recommend sunglasses or bandages over the eyes. Then she will look more appealing.

Righteous napalm.

Agreed, but Asians are the exception. They do it so much better.

No. No they don't. There is no excuse for that face for any race. I ought to correct your bias. I should take you out on the town for some loose, smelly white women whose legs require constant shaving. At least they never need to glue their goddamn eyelids to think they look pretty.

And not an octopus in sight.

No. No they don't. There is no excuse for that face. I ought to correct your bias. I should take you out on the town for some loose, smelly white women whose legs require constant shaving. At least they never need to glue their goddamn eyelids to think they look pretty.

Yes, because they know it's impossible.

She's no demon. I've seen demons. This...whatever this is...holy water will not be enough.

Not even my forum-bending abilities seem to give me any kind of reading of this being's power.

Whatever it is, it can't be tackled alone.

I ought to correct your bias. I should take you out on the town for some loose, smelly white women whose legs require constant shaving.
Sorry, but I don't follow your logic. How would this correct my bias? If anything it would strengthen it.

At least they never need to glue their goddamn eyelids to think they look pretty.
Neither do Asians. I mean, the eyeglue thing is a trend, but it's certainly not needed to look pretty. I love me some narrow eyes.

Danimal. We need to capture Vegeta and distill some king of antigen from his blood. Like a snake's venom yields the antidote, his yellow fever will provide us with a toxin we can use to poison and weaken the creature. Then, while it thrashes about in the agony of revulsion from his gaijin asian-lust, we'll set fire to it! We'll burn it down to ashes! It's the only way we can be sure!

We'll need a trap for Vegeta; something to lure him into some kind of bottle-neck in the forums. He's a smart one though, Darkside, so we'd have to act as soon as he enters the zone. He'd probably soon see whatever bait we set-up to be just that - One of us needs to enter the zone... One of us needs to distract him long enough for the net to drop.

Darkside, I hear your people would be better at this than I. All I could do is augment you with my own power, though I must stick to forum-bending the area, so Mods don't know what has happened until we're done and gone.

Darkside - I am sworn by oath not to do this., but the Elders will understand once they meet the beast face-to-face... Which will happen if we don't act fast.

Darkside... Can I trust you?

You're too late anyway guys.

You had your chance to act before I met Kathy, now I'm stuck on her and there's no stopping me from spending the rest of my life with this Asian beauty.

What?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! HE WAS LISTENING TO US THE WHOLE TIME!

FLEE, DARKSIDE, I WILL MEET YOU BEHIND THE TF2 FORUMS IN TEN MINUTES!

You're too late anyway guys.

You had your chance to act before I met Kathy, now I'm stuck on her and there's no stopping me from spending the rest of my life with this Asian beauty.
I have her coordinates.

I will sell them to the highest bidder.

Back by popular demand! I know you guys missed her so much.

Oh god she doesn't even look real in the last 2 pics.

Vegeta, as much as I love you as an obscure internet forum regular on the same forum that I frequent who I have never had any serious conversation with, you do know that this stuff is going to damn you to hell, right?

I mean we all love a bit of foreign totty once in a while, but...son this shit is just getting wrong.

HL2.net, we need to converge upon Vegeta's locale, ply him with alcoholic beverages, and then speed him to the nearest university campus where we may fix him via drunken shock therapy via the campus bicycle(s).

Repeat as necessary.

???.

Vegeta fix't.

Vegeta is only enlightened. He has reached the 'cultivated lands', so to speak. Foxes will ask hens for help. Cats will be asked to watch the fish stores. And while the mountains and the skies shall weep with joy, Vegeta will see that he has become one.

Or, white women look too old.

I also have proof that he also likes certain white wimmenz.

I will sell it to the highest bidder.

Damn it, I'm not ready to quit! He may have Kathy...but I'm willing to give this trap a shot! Danimal, ready the net!

OH LOOK! LITTLE ANIME GIRLS! THEY'RE SO YOUNG AND HELPLESS AND JAPANESE!

15z5som.jpg

This has become my favorite image dump page of all (for any of you 40-posts-per-page guys).

Oh man, I knew I was going to be late if I stopped for that... Green Tea!

stonerlol.png

I think I just died a bit inside when you told me that soulless doll was real... Like, she stole part of my soul, and ate it. I shall find this thing, and I bring you it's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back