Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
godspeedmooncat.jpg

REIEO.jpg

rectorotor.jpg

Why close it? Only two the dumps got less posts than this one before it was closed.

E055330-Global_water_and_air_volume-SPL.jpg

left - amount of water in the world
right - amount of air in the world

JESUS CHRIST BLARGB LARB SOMEONE BLARPHPH HELP MBLMBLMBLM ME WATER EVERYHWBLWRHRRLBLBLMRLMB

Don't mind Ravioli, making dinner. It'll all be over soon.

Looks like a cave of legs leading to some hipster scene emo ****-face.

Why are you guys saying legs there are entire female bodies there. Can you not see the tits?

Dear retards who made/support ^:
It's called "Dvd menu" and "Title menu." If you have a player that costs maybe above $20, your remote should come with the buttons.

They don't let you skip the FBI warnings, even with those. However I have not seen a DVD(I do not use bluray so don't think I'm generalizing with those as well) with previews.

Yeah they do. I don't have a single dvd that I can't skip the crap out of. But I do know that all players don't have remotes to do this.

Our DVDs are always full of ****ing previews.

Unskippable ones.

Well, I use my PC/360/PS3 to watch movies, whichever one is closest.

Actually, I almost never watch movies.
Sometimes a classic or Top Gun here and there.

Our DVDs are always full of ****ing previews.

Unskippable ones.
Press the buttons I mentioned. They might be called something else though, like the yellow ones on the right here. "Dvd menu" is just "menu" and "Title menu" is just "Title"
1%5Cremote%5Cimg%5C2007629225552.gif

Are you seriously pointing out ****ing menu buttons to me on a remote control? You don't think I try those?

Yeah DEATHMASTER, I just slam my head against the remote whenever I want something to happen.

wtf.

Danimal that isn't how you use a remote, slamming your head on it? What are you doing?

Because a black person took it and they dont know how to use computer.

it's funny because it's true

Because a black person took it and they dont know how to use computer.

it's funny because it's true

probably a stolen computer...

no, that's racist, there is literally nothing that would lead me to believe something like that.

80800278.jpg

"don't steal" is a few more down i guess...

(lol at black people don't float, water is racist)

That third one, I've got a black friend who doesn't age. He's well into his thirties but looks 18. It's wild. I don't think it's a black thing though 'cause I've met a lot of old-looking black dudes; I think my friend just stumbled onto the fountain of youth and won't give up the location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back