Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's drifting into uncanny valley for me. Is she using that eye glue? *shivers*

edit - you know... I bet that's what Alma's face looks like if she ever cut that mop.

I've never been able to put into words how much I hate Vegeta and Japan, but I think Toaster about summed it up for me.

m91xl5.jpg

10ekdty.jpg

2vnqmps.jpg

2888v9x.jpg

Wait, that girl is an actually person? I thought it was a mannequin of sorts.

it's funny, I actually had 1 problem with both stalker games, but everybody else had horribly bug ridden games. But I couldn't even play bioshock because it didn't play any sound, and right after you ride the elevator down to the bottom at the start of the game, that little scripted sequence where the door opens never happens. I even reinstalled the game and it has the same problems.

You know, Veggybaby, normally when people get all pissy about you posting Asian women, I don't really get it. I mean, they're pretty much always really cute; the type that, if you saw them IRL, you'd remember her face and how she was TOTALLY BANGABLE.

But this...

[strike]I want to cry. I just, oh god, oh god, oh god no no no no no please stop I think there's something wrong with her bones is she okay I think she needs to see a doctor this is serious oh god

oh god[/strike]

Ugh, you know, I take that the **** back. This shit isn't even worth feigning horror for comedic value. No. Just ****ing no. I mean, look at the way her shoulders are hunched, evoking the most striking image of a tortoise, the claw-hand that looks like it's been permanently cast that way as a result of a congenital nerve condition, the off-balance posture combined with the completely conspicuous cocking of the right foot, and that GOD ****ING AWFUL EXPRESSION. This picture, right here, this is the nadir of Japanese culture. This is the point at which the whole ****ing country should just give up. This glorification of quirks (which, I remind you, derive their cuteness from emerging subconsciously, never from being obviously contrived) to the point that they are given the burden of comprising cuteness rather than tastefully accenting it, my god, it is disgusting. **** you, Japan. **** you hard.

I've never been able to put into words how much I hate Vegeta and Japan, but I think Toaster about summed it up for me.
You guys, like, know that I'm posting these pictures because she looks horrifying?

I'm not trying to be like HAY GUYS JAPAN HAS SOME CUTE GIRLS HUH, LOOK'A THIS'IN'

She's basically a joke, created to incite the horrified responses. But not responses like "oh god Japan has horrifying women, what is wrong with that guy who posted her does he think this is beauty obviously he is messed up in the head and obviously the entire country of japan is messed up too because of this one girl"

Not everything that comes from Japan is endorsed by the entire populace.

Also Toaster, hypocrisy much? Do you even remember the images you posted in the 'pics of yourself' thread? EXACT SAME THING.

You guys, like, know that I'm posting these pictures because she looks horrifying?
This is what Vegeta wants you to believe.

What is actually happening:
"WHY DOES NOBODY IN THIS THREAD APPRECIATE MY NIHONESE GODDESS?!"

Holy shit you look like Malcolm McDowell from A Clockwork Orange.

ixe4aq.jpg

Jesus christ stop posting that hideous ****ing C.H.U.D. its giving me nightmares. Same goes for you Vegeta.

Look inbetween her eyes, and get lazy eyes or whatever its called, were everything becomes blury. After a while she turns into a monster from hell. And no its not a gif.

lolwatyes.jpg

I shat bricks.

Also, had to cut out the lower part because of tits.

Look inbetween her eyes, and get lazy eyes or whatever its called, were everything becomes blury. After a while she turns into a monster from hell. And no its not a gif.

/pic

I shat bricks.

My eyes are sore now, but no monster was seen.

Also, tits please?

I shat bricks.

pm/

5char

Can someone explain the origin of the random black guy? I see him a lot but I have no idea where he's from.

Thank you for enlightening me.

However, I'm afraid I must correct you.

The proper usage is "Sup Dawg", instead of the common misconception of "Yo Dawg".

He isn't asking what's up, he is saying 'yo' which is another way of saying 'hello' or 'hi'.

So he's actually saying 'hello, dawg'.

"Sup" can be a form of greeting, not necessarily asking what's up.

Yo dawg I heard you liked toast so we put bread in your toaster so you can use it the way it was intended?

Dont mind me, just toasting in epic bread.

seewhatididthar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back