Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
faildy.png

****ing fail. I tried to get it but then the servers went down for a minute RIGHT as i was about to post, and when they came back up the get had already been getted.

RAGEEEEEE

Well, im glad i atleast got to witness history as it is being written

Holy shit I wanted to be there for that god damn.. I was at work god damn ****ing shit.

"Sup" can be a form of greeting, not necessarily asking what's up.

WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS CHALLENGE ME I NEVER SAID IT WASN'T I SAID THAT HE DOESN'T SAY SUP HE SAYS YO. I HATE YOU VEGETA SO MUCH GAOGFDSGKFDMGFD

Yeah thanks xcellerate. You have been most helpful.

Not want to get off topic, but I tried to find some pictures to add but google provided me with nothing but lame motivationals.
1207437028713.jpg
mtv23.jpg
Sorry.

Edit: I ****ing know what Yathzee is. Jesus christ...

I still don't get it. Somebody want to explain?

When landmark post counts are about to occur people spam the **** out of 4chan trying to "get" the post. Someone posted an image of some fag pokemon and got the 200 millionth post on /b/. Ravioli is upset because he thinks he could have gotten it. But he never would have. He also thinks its important. Which it isn't. Also, Toaster was on 4chan when she was 13 years old and witnessed the 2 millionth post get. That makes me sad.

Im still not sure what /b, /n and etc are. But that's okay. It was a post thing. Great.

Don't be sad, it just means that when I'm intoxicated and browsing /lit/ I feel like a kid again and I feel all warm and fuzzy

If all you browsed was /lit/ then its not so bad. But I doubt you never ventured into /b/ on occasion. I would be upset if my 13 year old sister ever happened upon /b/.

Also, taken from /b/....

1266790156765.jpg

LOOK AT THE NIPS

I can never get past the Randian threads. Just seeing her face makes me rage so hard I close the tab and go back to fatguys.

ANYWAY PICTURE

14jb81k.jpg

Nah, /lit/ is a recent addition, and the whole reason I've started going back to 4chan. I was definitely browsing /b/ at the time, but I left once it started to suck.

Except /lit/ sucks and all they talk about is Ayn Rand.

IS THAT
SOME SISTERS OF BATTLE?
the Fleur De lis gives it away

The blue-haired one is stuck in an acid-loop state of thought. :(

Nah, /lit/ is a recent addition, and the whole reason I've started going back to 4chan. I was definitely browsing /b/ at the time, but I left once it started to suck.

Or once you began to realise that it sucked.

This is pretty much why I completely DESPISE talking on the phone - I hate it so much. But they left out one thing - when you can't understand the person, and you keep asking WHAT? WHAT? I pretty much only use my phone for texting, the only people I call are people who can't text. Or if it's important I'll call.

67528545.png

32656521.png

45822968.png

57958609.png

21504353.png

86574700.png

86483173.png

46299585.png

91473624.png

67359211.png

This is pretty much why I completely DESPISE talking on the phone - I hate it so much. But they left out one thing - when you can't understand the person, and you keep asking WHAT? WHAT? I pretty much only use my phone for texting, the only people I call are people who can't text. Or if it's important I'll call.

I do that all the time... because I can't understand what people say a lot of the time. They say one thing... i hear something completely different, or I can't understand it at all.

Sometimes when I watch movies, I have to rewind and play a particular over and over and over trying to understand what was said... and I just can't do it. I call my brother in, ask him what was said... and he tells me exactly what was said. Once I know what was said I now understand it.

Wish I knew why this was.

And lol at the naked rollerskating. I'm one of those types of people... the anxious type. I am always looking for a moment to say goodbye. I hate talking to people on the phone... even family. LET ME HANG UP ALREADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back