Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how you pick up the phone and say hello or whatever then the other person says the same, and you know exactly who you're talking to and for some reason they expect you to say hello or whatever again. Like the first hello is just to let them know that they are actually talking to a person, then the second one is actually sincere.

Whenever I'm on the phone I pace around the room like a madman.... actually that's just what guys do when they're thinking REALLY REALLY hard.

hairfe.jpg

schoolr.jpg

Whenever I'm on the phone I pace around the room like a madman.... actually that's just what guys do when they're thinking REALLY REALLY hard.

My dad has always done that. He'd travel around the house many times during a phone call.

Yeah, that's me too. It's always driven my family nuts.

That image is so true, thanks for posting. Number 9 is especially true, a lot of people can't take any hints that you want to end the call, especially when you're in a hurry. A lot of the time I simply have to say "gtg, bye" in the middle of a sentence and hang up.

I don't think these have been posted before:
themegaman1gangbycyberm.jpg

themegaman2troopbycyber.jpg

^ lol metal man self punch

themegaman3possebycyber.jpg

themegaman4corpsbycyber.png

themegaman9bunchbycyber.png

Same, I'll constantly pace or walk into some secluded spot and stare at my feet.

NSFW - HERMAPHRODITIC DOLL SITTING ON A RUSSIAN KEYBOARD

1007.jpg

Well, to be fair it is an Eastern European nation.

Since when do baby dolls have weiners...?

I started drawing everything in Zelda with my sister but then got bored.

2mhwx9v.jpg

Krynn posted the best post of this week, it made me think of fond memories

also:
snow-weasel-.jpg

snow-weasel-1.jpg

snow-weasel-2.jpg

arctic-hares-.jpg

arctic-hares-2.jpg

arctic-hares-1.jpg

polar_bear.jpg

polar-bear-1.jpg

polar-bear-2.jpg

harp-seals-.jpg

harp-seals-1.jpg

harp-seals-2.jpg

Deer-Rangifer-1.jpg

Deer-Rangifer-.jpg

Deer-Rangifer-2.jpg

God damn it vegeta. I'm going to have to play OOT again now.

MA'AM

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THAT GARBAGE 'PIXEL ART'

IT'S DEMEANING

I will do more maybe I don't know

I thought using any other color would be a distraction. Like, you'd be too focused on "WHY DID HE CHOOSE THAT?!?1". White seems good.

That bunny does look more like a sagacious kung fu master with flowing beard and meditative expression than any other bunny I have seen on the Internet.

Also I would have gone with white text with black outline like your typical lolcaptions.

Yeah just give it a tiny tiny bit of drop shadow.

It looks like Gabe is halfway through doing a cell division. Soon, there'll be two!

Elvis Presley lips? This reminds me of badpaintingsofbarackobama.com lol.

Thanks for the new wallpaper v-man! No, I'm not speaking of the Avatar fleshlight, that's just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back