Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like one of those pics where you started it trying to draw something really awesome, but you ****ed up and just said '**** it' and drew that. I'm going to guess it was the dragon you tried to draw, cause there is lots of details in his teeth (compared to the rest of the pic anyways).

Drawing with a mouse is a bitch.

And yeah, it was originally just going to be ninjas fighting a dragon, but it didn't come out the way I had planned. So, I added an ocean with a pirate ship. I might edit it sometime. Was just some bored doodling.

/remind people what happens to your post count when you post in this thread

nothing_512_512.jpg

that's a lie!! Right?

RIGHT?!

:edit: holy ****

From the new guy's avatar and the 12-digit filename, I totally thought it was gonna be something from furaffinity or somewhere. And then I clicked on it and I have to say...I'm kinda disappointed.

I suppose in time he will slowly fill the niche of token-flaming-furry.

ddgxsp.jpg

Good ol random screen caps. :D

Think that was from a general joke thread.

over 9000 hours in ms paint. I hope you enjoy it.

jf95pc.jpg
About 4.5 hours in MS Paint.

dragonpirateninja2x.jpg

Tried out a new coloring method... I'm not as happy with it as I imagined I would be, but it kind of makes it look like an old painting from the middle ages, which kind of fits the theme.

Hey Vegeta, I can see Stolen Thunder under that vest of your's.

You ruined it Vegeta.

Also, I notice that this is cleverly a Pirate vs Ninjas scenario.

Ninjas are obviously gonna get their asses handed to them, while the Pirates fire cannons at the beast to slay it once the Ninjas are vanquished. Pirates enjoy a good show.

That dragon would probably Diamond weapon their arses. Better hope they have a Sister Ray equip on that boat!

About 5 minutes in MS Paint

crabman.png

also that dragon is just staring off into the distance, might have autism.

You ruined it Vegeta.

Also, I notice that this is cleverly a Pirate vs Ninjas scenario.

Ninjas are obviously gonna get their asses handed to them, while the Pirates fire cannons at the beast to slay it once the Ninjas are vanquished. Pirates enjoy a good show.

That's bullshit, those aren't real Ninja's, because if they were you wouldn't be looking at them. And that dragon would've been dead already. They are faggy ass pirates posing as ninjas to put down their good name.

I would never wipe my ass with that, that would make my ass hurt.

That dragon would probably Diamond weapon their arses. Better hope they have a Sister Ray equip on that boat!

I had to Google it. Oh man the only thing I hate more than animu is Final Fantasy ...

random things

Attachments

• 125324512792.jpg
    125324512792.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 356
  • funny-cat.jpg
    funny-cat.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 249
  • funny-pictures-ymca-cat.jpg
    funny-pictures-ymca-cat.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 309
little drawing i did of glados

Attachments

• glados.jpg
    glados.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 323
It's a big ass Super Mario tree chart thing.

1262071872658.jpg

GeminidAurora_Hansen1.jpg

Explanation: Northern Lights, or aurora borealis, haunted skies over the island of Kvaløya, near Tromsø Norway on December 13. This 30 second long exposure records their shimmering glow gently lighting the wintery coastal scene. A study in contrasts, it also captures the sudden flash of a fireball meteor from December's excellent Geminid meteor shower. Streaking past familiar stars in the handle of the Big Dipper, the trail points back toward the constellation Gemini, off the top of the view. Both aurora and meteors occur in Earth's upper atmosphere at altitudes of 100 kilometers or so, but aurora are caused by energetic charged particles from the magnetosphere, while meteors are trails of cosmic dust.

cougar-attack-1_1553161c.jpg

A Canadian family's golden retriever saved its 11-year-old owner's life on Saturday when the boy was charged by a cougar in British Columbia.

That's one bad-ass retriever.

All the other ones do is eat your food, get fat and act all dopey while this one is kicking primal-feline ass.

This is on the same level as a housecat killing a Wolf.

EDIT:

Mario's Time Machine holy shit

my god, I remember finding mario's time machine in our box of cds and thinking "Oh sweet, a platformer!"

Boy was I mistaken...

cougar-attack-1_1553161c.jpg

A Canadian family's golden retriever saved its 11-year-old owner's life on Saturday when the boy was charged by a cougar in British Columbia.

And here I thought it was only us here in the United States that had an issue with female teachers lusting after their male students. Dog did good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back