Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get where it came from...

AND DON'T SAY 4CHAN, BECAUSE I KNOW IT DID

tumblr_kuih084UPx1qzcinno1_500.png

True internet fact #412: labelling anything as a 'meme' instantly makes it cooler.

What?

Damn it, I need to nuke Japan now.

Speaking of which...

I don't get where it came from...

AND DON'T SAY 4CHAN, BECAUSE I KNOW IT DID
You know NOTHING. Weegee came from LUE, based off the sprite from Mario is Missing. It didn't appear on 4chan until later, and after that, DeviantArt.

What? Poland has 7.5mbps average speeds? This is total bullshit.

The data for the graph are from a 2007 publication, using data from 2006.
We calculate average download speeds based on OECD data that compiles the advertised speeds offered by several major broadband providers in each country. The OECD gathered this data from national providers wherever possible

Actually 81,4% in Poland had broadband between 144kbps and 2mbps and 2,2% over 10mbps in 2009. Learn to research.

The ridiculous price is about right though.

/rage

USA only 4.8? Nice... I feel good about my 20.

We're paying $2.5 per mbps.

Yeah, i'll stick with the 10mb/s I have. >.>

The chart doesn't take possible download limits into calculation. For example, I can only download 45 GB per month, and that for over €40 per month.

heh I could have sworn I pasted the imgshack link oh well fixed now.

True internet fact #412: labelling anything as a 'meme' instantly makes it cooler.

Actually, no. It kills the meme.

Something is cool until someone goes 'hey that's such a funny meme' and then suddenly everyone hates it.

trufax

I think he means labeling things that weren't memes before.

Munching cereal sloppily, pointing at this thread with expectation but hostility.

wG3q6cfGyi47wvdflgq1zMg9o1_400.gif

What a fat croc lol

EDIT:

I guess technically alligator, judging by it's nose. :arms:

Wired ethernet is 100Mbps - I'm not sure you'd be able to find an ISP that could saturate that. Also, I'm pretty sure most ISPs advertise the mbps because it's a higher number and most people don't understand the difference.

Plus, it's usually a 'best effort' service. They try to give you the advertised speed, but you hardly ever actually get it. Getting only half the speed is very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back