Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at least one of my many pics in the post made someone laugh?
It was worth it in my opinion, at least.

ghost-busters-awesome.jpg

MurderBurger.jpg

If anyone knows the source of either of these, it would be much appreciated.

I don't understand at all. Reference to a pokemon game I guess.

But what are the features of this monster that would make INS detain it? Does it speak Spanish or act Mexican or something? Cowsez, fill us in.

Jeez guys, check your pokedex. But if you haven't caught one of these yet, here's what mine says
Quoted from the cow says moo's pokedex
Ludicolo
ebc2d33198_46002761_o2.jpg

Ludicolo is a mixture of a pineapple and a duck (or possibly a platypus). Ludicolo appears to sport a green sombrero and a poncho. It is colored yellow with black eyes and an orange bill. Its green, somewhat mitten-like hands are extremely large in comparison to other Pokémon's hands, and have two black lines of markings on their palms. There is a large, green sombrero-like feature on its head, with a short brown stem coming out of the top of it with a yellow spiky upper portion. There are several dark yellow stripes on its pineapple-like body and around its eyes is a patch of green. Ludicolo's legs are thick, green and sport a pattern of a black circle on the foot's underside.​

The first two generations were based off animals; everything after just became stupid.
080519.jpg

Because every anime features imaginary creatures; several generations of them, even.

Seriously, what other anime besides pokemon and digimon are like this? Pokemon doesn't even have anything to do with anime, there's just an anime based on it. Pokemon is a game.

Yeah, there might be one or two others, but the point is saying 'all anime are like that' is just silly, that's less than a handful of anime out of hundreds, and those shows are for babies anyway.

He should have just said, "that's how it always goes" and it would make a lot more sense. Things being expanded upon, it tends to get worse. That's what he's saying. Linking it to anime in general just creates confusion and vegeta-rage.

It's not that they're reposts, it's that it's an old as **** meme that isn't really funny anymore (like all old memes)

"Why won't it startaaa" made me smile though.

Dear vegeta:

Cry more.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a woman in a man's place. Hence the guy boxers, and being on a chair (women probably can't masturbate very effectively in a chair like that with their legs together) and also, they wouldn't clean their vagina with rough paper towels. Also women don't masturbate.

I hope that isn't referring to me. I was explaining it to deathmaster.

Deathmaster was pointing out the bulge in the boxers, he didn't need the whole thing explained.

The "sand paint" was something I did after the render for the hell of it.....some image of the crater.

"Uhh... it's symbolizes resistance... fighting the powers that be. Uhhh... and yeah, it flops around like this because it's supposed to be like..."

<gives it a shake>

"Shaking your fist in anger. Yeah..."

Oh fisting, how you amuse me...

also, her son is gay and likes fists in his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back