Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
# 7. Old

Also V-Man, points for hosting, but that gamer test is a little on the uhh... small side. Rehosted on imageshack since that's the only place I know of that can hold this monster.

hardcoregamersiqtestbys.jpg

^ Cool image.... the only thing it would test though is who has way too much time on their hands.

Looking at that hardcore gamer IQ test reminds me I need to get my life together.

Bad Hat, did you really just go out of your way to declare a music video from the 80's "old" ???

I remember somebody posting something similar to this a while back...not the same picture, though.
robotnik.jpg

tails.jpg

Why does it look so cool!?

WTB Chrome skin.

Edit: Also that browser kind of looks like Firefox with a Mac skin, if such a thing exists.

Bad Hat, did you really just go out of your way to declare a music video from the 80's "old" ???
I wouldn't say an eight character sentence was "going out of my way," but yeah. It's been posted here about fifteen BAJILLION MILLION OHMYGOD times man, dude. Man. DUDE.

I can't be the only one who thought of this.
Well, assuming you're not the one who created that image, no, you weren't. :V

Generally hate motivationals, but this one brings the mother****ing truth. LOVED these things.

mLiB3.jpg

Also; AWKWAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.

radn9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back