in real life Alyx would have given Gordon at least a blow job

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goethe

People, don't you tell me this would not have happened in real life! In real life adults have premarital sex. Gordon knows no morals, he is an assassin who kills at will, and you pretend to tell me he would not have had sex with that hoot?

goodbye Glenn!

Goethe said:
People, don't you tell me this would not have happened in real life! In real life adults have premarital sex. Gordon knows no morals, he is an assassin who kills at will, and you pretend to tell me he would not have had sex with that hoot?

goodbye Glenn!
You, my friend, need a hobby :eek:

Or a girlfriend. :rolleyes:

roflcake at this thread....
you been watching too many streetBJ.com movies...

The Combine have a supression field for exactly these kind of events....

1) There was never an opportunity
2) Gordon is a Scientist, not an assassin. He fights for survival, not for profit.
3) Morals have nothing to do with it.

You really are an odd one, Goethe.

Actually if you think about it if it was real life Gordon probaly would've.
This isn't real life but maybe you could mod it in.

It's not real life..so why did you bring it up?

Alyx and Gordon would not make a good pair & that is just disturbing...

dont you guys know that it is just like star wars, they are brother and sister!!!!!!!!!

Aceallways said:
dont you guys know that it is just like star wars, they are brother and sister!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Breen: "Gordon... I am your father..."

You simply don't get, Gordon never had a single moment to do that :p

You never leave Gordon's perspective, so the player should know that there was never really an opportune moment for some love time lol :E :E

During Nova Prospekt:
"while these turrets hold the fort, wanna, y'know...?"

Quelaar

Of course. Its good to get a blowjob every once in a while. And after all the crap Gordon has been through, he deserves a freakin BJ!

You don't expect two people of the opposite sex to be just friends, right? :LOL:
:thumbs:

CreedoG said:
it was a design decision, not a limitation of the engine
Or it may have been a limitation of Gordon's engine. :naughty:

*runs*

Goethe said:

goodbye Glenn!

This is the biggest bullshit of a thread I've seen. Unlike you, people have self control. I really am looking forward to the day where you get banned, because you post nothing but bullshit and spam.

Gordon is not an assassin. He's a ****ing scientist.

:naughty: Wait, someone mod that in okay? I want it, contact me via PM when you got it all set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back