In Steam, where do I look for the new media?

Xcellere

Reaction score
I don't see a section designated for media, where do I find it?

Should supposedly show up under the "games" tab.

Its rumor that its coming out in 7 hours.. But in reality we have no clue when.. or.. atleast.. I don't

Bush,%20hit%20it.jpg

Changing the subject.. why does Opposing Forces still not work? :)

im not sure wtf is going on. i got on steam to check and CS started updating, and apparently steam is being released to the general public today as well (see csnation.net for more details) so who knows :rolling:

1.6 sucks imo. I doubt I'll ever enjoy playing CS since 1.3 is gone.

I dont understand steam at all. I assume i have 2.0 but i dont see how to find movies if they come out. Is there another version of steam also or just 2.0?

1.3 had the best CS feel, and the hackers were miniscule (SP?). It was just a load of fun, without it being all fancy.

1.6 with bots is great. They are just as stupid as normal cs players. And you can be sure they are not cheating :D

Originally posted by flox
1.6 with bots is great. They are just as stupid as normal cs players. And you can be sure they are not cheating :D

How can you be sure? They are programmed AI. And if I remember correctly, it was easier to impliment headshot scripts into the AI then for the average CS player. :)

Ok enough about outdated games like CS, let's get back to the topic. well to think about it the topic isnt really that important. Nothing to see here folks! move on!

Originally posted by jhero
it updated cuz of the fonts bug
wha? there was a fonts bug before the new patch?! the new patch f***ed my fonts up!

Apparently the new font patch caused as many problems as it solved, so Valve will probably have to spend the rest of the day fixing that, instead of giving us our danged videos.

Crap on a stick.

Back