Indian condoms too big

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

Over 1,200 volunteers from the length and breadth of the country had their penises measured precisely, down to the last millimetre.

The conclusion of all this scientific endeavour is that about 60% of Indian men have penises which are between three and five centimetres shorter than international standards used in condom manufacture.
Full story

But Indian men need not be concerned about measuring up internationally according to Sunil Mehra, the former editor of the Indian version of the men's magazine Maxim.

"It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters," he said.

"From our population, the evidence is Indians are doing pretty well.

"With apologies to the poet Alexander Pope, you could say, for inches and centimetres, let fools contend."
True.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Why did I laugh? Mabye it was the thought of an indian FHM that did it...

yeah, more than a billion people means they are indeed not hindu'ed :p

Edit:

LoLz Indians = Smaller than Internation Average!

"Over 1,200 volunteers from the length and breadth of the country"

^^I'm sure.

That's why their population is so big. Nobody wants to admit that the condoms slip off.

I'm totally on the top 5% of the population of India. (btw wtf is the international standard?)

Why? Are you worried DEATHMASTER? :p

Also, dekstar, I saw your pun straight away. I was referencing the on in the article. The 'LENGTH and bredth of India' :|

1200 is like a joke when the population is 1 billion, doesn't matter how "length and breadth"y it is.

but they didnt invented the kamasutra isnt?

The Kama Sutra is indeed written in India, and explains sexuality and sexual practices.

Nice thriller
thrillermk4.jpg
lolfq5.gif

KAAALIIII MAAAAAAAAAA

I love how he makes his own echo.

It aint shit once he's ripped your heart out of your chest.

If they were buttsluts then there wouldn't be so many of them.

Is it just me but the part when it looks like he's waving his arm wildly just looks funny with that part of the song?

Oh yeah,
lolfq5.gif

It doesnt matter if they have tiny dongs, these are the people who invented the Kama Sutra.

Aslo:

LOL

Back