Best type of instant messanger

• Yahoo

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Msn

Votes: 71 64.0%
  • Aol

Votes: 36 32.4%

• Total voters
I currently use trillian because everyone started using msn 7... and msn 6 lets the drawn messages come through... and its such a stupid feature. i sense a huge death for msn coming once they release 7 properly, it'll only be popular with kids for a few weeks, then it'll get boring.... annoying... like it is to me. MSN 5 was always the best.

Trillian is great :)

MSN, but all my friends use AIM so I'm basically forced into it

Farrowlesparrow said:
I think you can block people in most of the programs

my idea wasn't to block a person...not permanently anyway.
with ICQ, u can put that person on the invisable list and when u do feel like talking to said person, just simply take the person off the invisiable list.

with MSN i think its pretty much a permanent block and thats it.. not sure of other programs tho.

There is more than 3 instant messangers in the world :|

kirovman said:
Also should have included QQ, it's a chinese IM, it's a bit like ICQ.
I use QQ,so do all my live friends,but Chinese are moving on to ICQ and MSN.

MSN and QQ for me.I hate 7.0 :frown:

I can't believe Yahoo hasn't got more votes than AOL. AOL messenger is one of the crappiestt pieces of software i've ever installed.

I voted MSN, but Yahoo is almost exactly the same as MSN, but has a nicer skin.

Dr. Freeman said:
my idea wasn't to block a person...not permanently anyway.
with ICQ, u can put that person on the invisable list and when u do feel like talking to said person, just simply take the person off the invisiable list.

with MSN i think its pretty much a permanent block and thats it.. not sure of other programs tho.
With MSN it's not a permanent block unless you delete them...

And I say MSN.

both yahoo and msn are too big for me. i mean ther is so much unneccessary space. you really cant have more than 3 w/o the entire screen being filled. I use AIM with deadAIM and have all my im's tabbed so there is no clutter. Everything is so nice and tight. The way I like it :naughty:

MSN. Simplest and most functoinal. Have tried ICQ, YIM, AIM and Trillian and they all sawkxzs teh cawkxzs.

I use them all. Because some people are sooo stubborn on which they used. But in honesty, they do all suck anyway :frown:

MSN is a pos. AIM is good... the only thing that AOL has ever got right. :O

AIM is my preferred instant messenger. Up to the point I don't use anything else. This is mainly because all my friends from my dragonrealms game use it, so I do too.

I despise AOL with much hatred, but AIM is easy to use... without excess fluff that I don't need. And it doesn't have any of the inherent shit charactristics of AOL that i've seen.

I liked ICQ a while back because when you typed a message to someone when they were offline they'd get it when you signed back on. I didn't like the whole number thing very much...but the main reason I stopped using it was because nobody I know uses it any more...

I'm a Trillian user :p

Friends back home have AIM

College friends have MSN

Back