"Interesting Poses" - The Official Thread for Garrys Mod Screenshots / Movies / etc.

6e5039ac8cc7c5ca8c8c4966f7dd21f11897911d.png

5cda3ffadaea1dd3de619e731f0d31a2c4ae01b2.png

i got the idea from shaun of the dead

Careful Lamarr, Those are quite Fragile!!!!d1_trainstation_050000.jpg
my first one of breen d1_trainstation_010001.jpg

Should I post my pic cause its of Eli and Mossman doing 'u know what'! Will I get banned?

Oh what the heck...

*REMOVED*

Hope you like it!

Here are some more: The first three are from a comic I made titled BAYWATCH.

Edited - sex poses are pathetic, grow up.

These are my FIRST 5 poses in Gmod!

Hope you like them!

Oh god. I hope you get banned. What a very bad way to celebrate my 300th post.

Oh god sex poses how shit, also you skills need some work.

These are my first poses in Garry's mod. I just learnt how to pose a ragdoll yesterday!

Omg, you noobs are still doing sex poses, what are you 10 years old? Sex poses aren't funny, they've been used to much and are dead. stop with the damn sex poses.

Also, for tips on making other poses better:

1) some people here need to learn how to use the damn camera tool, thats what it's there for, to take your HUD away...

2)Some people need to take a little longer with posing... don't rush it.

3) Don't do sex poses

And one more thing... type dont_bluff_my_pylon 1 in the console to get rid off the GMod logo in the upper right corner. :p

It's dont_buff_my pylon 1. It's buff, not bluff :)

Hear are some tips

1)Use Normal Camera so you remove all hud items.
2)Use dont_buff_my pylon 1. This removes Gmod thing in top right.
3)Use no collide, this is the best tool, it stops 2 things banging in to one an other. Example
Ayane-vs-Alyx06.JPG
Ayane-vs-Alyx05.JPG
Note how Aylx is in the car, Try to do that with out no collide.

Attachments

• Ayane-vs-Alyx05.JPG
    Ayane-vs-Alyx05.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 5,397
  • Ayane-vs-Alyx06.JPG
    Ayane-vs-Alyx06.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 885
i have a question that probably has been answered, but i can't find it.

When you use the camera tool. where can i access the photo i just took?

G-man is obviously in the picture. I can only assume that he is that silouhette against the rocks at the back.

Here is a random one I did up. I was going to make a short lame demonstration comic, but didn't have the time. So have an image from it which I turned into a PSA. :p

zombiecooltf0.png

my.php

Rrrgh... The Image thing doesn't work. Anyway, is that the secret?
lol/

A cookie to the one who can tell me what's supposed to be happening in this picture.

rpchristmastown01491cy7.jpg

This is a combine harvester:

gmconstruct0010hr9.jpg

Get it? Huh? Get it?

Aww, I already saw that comic AJ. I thought it was funny.
"I'm a combine harvester!"
"This isn't funny.."
"He's right. It isn't funny."

A cookie to the one who can tell me what's supposed to be happening in this picture.

rpchristmastown01491cy7.jpg

Ooook. Waxx, Clover, John-Matrix, Popwarr Bunny and Dav0r are standing in a row for a picture. You (peter?) jump into the shot, and is that meant to be Frohman at the back? :p

Ooook. Waxx, Clover, John-Matrix, Popwarr Bunny and Dav0r are standing in a row for a picture. You (peter?) jump into the shot, and is that meant to be Frohman at the back? :p

You are very close. Except that's Peter in the background and Waxx, Clover, JM, Popwar and Dav0r are singing.

But their mouths are closed... :|

Also, grats on getting Comic Maker of the week. :thumbs: Although I don't post on the forums, I lurk a lot. :p

Suuuuuuure. Why is JM hugging them then? :p

All of them are hugging. It isn't stated in the comic itself, but it's safe to assume they've all been heavily into several bottles of alcoholic content.

Lol i love Gmod! :D

I made a movie of my first few reasonably decent poses lol... (i suck :p)
Supposed to be a comic but panels were too small so i decided to make it into a movie :p

Betrayal! (27,5 MB, high-speed)

MPEG-4 XVid codec needed, get it here:
Windows
MAC OS

Tyler, when you do poses make the screenshots higher res (as in, more pixels). Otherwise it can be hard to tell what is going on, and we can't look at the fine details of your posing. :)

okay.... as you know, i only recently got garrys mod, so i'm kinda new to it. so... i thought i should post some screenshots i took. don't flame or i'll take your babies and put them into a soup and name the flavor "fetus berry"!
as you can probably imagine, the one with alyx was VERY difficult for me, so DEFINITELY no flaming that one, please. sorry about the crappy quality. i suffer from the inability to easily compress image files without losing any quality.

Attachments

• mossman.jpg
    mossman.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 555
  • mossman2.jpg
    mossman2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 387
  • alyx_and_gunship.jpg
    alyx_and_gunship.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 556
okay.... as you know, i only recently got garrys mod, so i'm kinda new to it. so... i thought i should post some screenshots i took. don't flame or i'll take your babies and put them into a soup and name the flavor "fetus berry"!
as you can probably imagine, the one with alyx was VERY difficult for me, so DEFINITELY no flaming that one, please. sorry about the crappy quality. i suffer from the inability to easily compress image files without losing any quality.

I hereby flame thee!

lol.... smartass. okay, real response: huh? i smell underdeveloped embryo hash with soup cooking......:p

Back