"Interesting Poses" - The Official Thread for Garrys Mod Screenshots / Movies / etc.

One with Alyx is ok. The Mossman ones aren't very interesting. Keep trying new ideas though!

trust me, okay? i have PLENTY of ideas. most of them are just way over my head. i'm thinking about making a comic or whatever where a rebel and a vortigaunt accidentally have their minds switched. if not, then maybe some other things.

gm_construct0017.jpg

interesting... oh and nice model, too. i gots me a prowler model.
model is credit to Erghize and VALVe. the readme of the model file told me to give them credit because if i don't, they will, no joke and i quote, "hunt you [me] down and rape you [me]". seriously that's what the readme said. it didn't speak, but there were words. let me just tell you guys, this thing was HARD to pose. the combine did some work on whom they did this. his legs are wierd and stuff. one guy at garrysmod forums said "i'd hit that" and had a wierd humping smiley. it kinda made me laugh.... kinda. the forum should let you use images bigger than 100 KB so noobs like me won't have a difficult time making the pics smaller.

Attachments

• prowler.jpg
    prowler.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 293
Back