Interview Questions for Doug Lombardi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they solved that problem sorze, I don't think there are many mirrors in HL2...

Well, I havn't seen any in any of the videos or screenshots as of yet. :)

marksmanHL2 :) said:
Well they solved that problem sorze, I don't think there are many mirrors in HL2...

Well, I havn't seen any in any of the videos or screenshots as of yet. :)

no, but water and glass reflects you know... and how can there be so much buildings without any has a mirror in it, in the bathroom for example.

uhhh... i think you are supposed to put that in the 'info from valve only' thread.

EDIT: oh.... that post is already gone....sorry

if these questions are still going on...

Is fire in the HL2 engine dynamic? eg. if i had a flamethrower and shot it into a bunker would the fire fill the bunker and explode out of any cracks?

Whats the status on Team Fortress 2?

Whats been added/subtracted to Team Fortress 2?

no, it's already stated that fire and smoke is not simulated or 'volumetric'. But they said a mod could do it for sure.

I read in a TF2 interview 4 or 5 years ago that they did have volumetric smoke in the game.. and that was a while ago... Maybe it just something they were claiming to do. Or maybe theres no flamethrower in hl2 or a situation where there a big explosion that is iscolated in a tunnel or something... but the engine does have the ability to pull it off...?

Shuzer said:
thirdperson :)

Freeman has a beard, if he has a beard it's because he can't shave. If he can't shave, it's because there are no mirrors. That's it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back