Introduction to UVW: Video Tutorial

SidewinderX

Reaction score
I'm starting a series of Video Tutorials (inspired by IchI :p ) about UVW unwraping.

This first video is a basic introduction to the 3D Sudio Max UVW Unwrap interface.

It's currently being hosted by the gracious folks over at HL2files.

if anyone would like to provide a direct mirror, just mention it to me :p

LINKY

Sweet, I am downloading now...

-merc

just got done watching it, it helped me out a lot since i am totally new to modelling and know NOTHING about uvw unwrapping :)

-merc

What codec is it?
Quick Time wont let me watch it.

I have the techsmith codec.
still doesn't work :S

It shouldn't be a codec... make sure you have the latest Quicktime.... I want to say quicktime 4 ....

waedoe said:
I Neeeeed More Gimme More Now!

never rely on people to bring out VT's. If you keep doing that you won;t get anywhere. You need to be an inderpendant learner as well. How do yout hink most of use got to where we are?

Sorry if thats a little harsh, but its true :p

Downloading...

Ye, ju7st finished watching it. Its good Siderwinder. But you seem bored and not infusiastic. You need to try and make it fun. Try just talking like you would to your m8's or something. Rather than thinking about it too much :p

SidewinderX143 said:
It shouldn't be a codec... make sure you have the latest Quicktime.... I want to say quicktime 4 ....

I have the latest QuickTime Player.. or should I get the Pro?

no, you don't need pro....i'm pretty sure you jsut need quicktime 4....

Ye, ju7st finished watching it. Its good Siderwinder. But you seem bored and not infusiastic. You need to try and make it fun. Try just talking like you would to your m8's or something.
IchI: It's 9 minute video about things on an interface....how exciting cna it fecking be? ;)

Back