IS CS: S will ADD BOT???

DarkGhost86

Reaction score
IS CS : S will add bot like CS:CZ?? I want to know about it! And I have other Question about:Will CS:CZ improve by Source?? Thank!

lmao - sorry i shouldn't laugh but that really is damn funny. But anyway, there aren't any bots available in the beta. In the full version there will be (I think).

JiMmEh said:
lmao - sorry i shouldn't laugh but that really is damn funny. But anyway, there aren't any bots available in the beta. In the full version there will be (I think).
they might not be available at launch, but someone mentioned that the condition zero bots would eventually be added, and then their AI would be upgraded in future updates. it was in the "info from valve" thread, i think.

You guys....

DarkGhost86: Yeah the bots are being worked on so they will be better than those in CS:CZ & yes CS:CZ will be upgraded to Source as well (I think it says that in the Info From Valve thread in General Discussion).

Valve just won't abandon a product even if it's below-average as CS:CZ is in some parts.

Translation:

DarkGhost86 said:
Will you be able to add bots in CS:S?? I want to know! I have another question about CS:S.Will there be a CZ:S?? Thanks!

I am absolutely ****ing disgusted with the attitudes of most people that posted in this thread. Those of you who I thought were a real shit-head to the original poster have had their posts deleted. I've also marked you all down for a warning - so watch yourselves or you won't be here much longer.

As for the original question - It is thought that bots will be added to CS:Source and that the single player parts of CZ (tour of duty and deleted scenes) will be ported to Source. It's unlikely they'll port any of the multiplayer content as there's not many ways you can improve what they've already put into CS:S.

agreed.

and whats with the attitudes of people chris_d???? yeah brodieman2k4 was being an absolute dick i agree, but darkghost86 was fine. so what if hes young or has problems writing. calm down mate lol.

Brodie was fine, the rest were irrelevent.

I don't see why they should put the CS:CZ content into CS: Source, unless of course it's for people who don't have CZ... I wouldn't mind.

Also I think they will have Bots in CS: Source because in the Beta there's a command for it, I just hope they will be better than the CZ ones :D

hey ok i'm sorry it was a little stupid of me, but mind you I did actually attempt to answer his question rather than just down right take the piss, so I'm unsure as to why my posts were deleted. Nevermind, your the boss.

JiMmEh said:
hey ok i'm sorry it was a little stupid of me, but mind you I did actually attempt to answer his question rather than just down right take the piss, so I'm unsure as to why my posts were deleted. Nevermind, your the boss.
I'm in the same situation here. I'm at a loss. I was simply trying to be the gentleman I always try to be (doesn't mean that I always accomplishes it though) ;(

Chris_D said:
Brodie was fine, the rest were irrelevent.
i answered his question politely and had my post deleted. nice work.

again, in from the info from valve thread, it was stated that the bots from condition zero will be added to counterstrike source. it isn't clear if they will be available at launch, but they will get there eventually. also, the bot AI will be updated over the life of the product.

I can see why posts answering the same questions over and over again would be deleted. But that sort of thing happens in almost all threads where someone asks a question. And those do not get deleted. Yet they are too, irrelevent (sp?) in a way. and I'm quite sure my answer was posted first. And then Chris_D posts a very similar response (well due to the deletion of other responses).

Anyway, unless DarkGhost86 wish to add something, I suggest this gets locked up before more people get their posts deleted (this is not intended as a flame or anything of that kind). Just a small suggestion.

Yea guys, grow up. People come here and if they make a error people all go crazy on that person. I bet he won't be posted here much after he got the impression that this was a bad community.

Anyways, You will be able to add bots in Counter-strike:condition zero Source. I'm not sure about regular cs:s.

I must apologise to a few people. For some reason vBulletin decided to remove all of the posts, instead of the ones I selected for deletion.

I have reinstated a few posts based on your comments here, but if I have missed any others that should be showing that were contributive to the thread then let me know and I'll reinstate it too.

Some of the posts were awful.

Chris_D said:
I must apologise to a few people. For some reason vBulletin decided to remove all of the posts, instead of the ones I selected for deletion.

I have reinstated a few posts based on your comments here, but if I have missed any others that should be showing that were contributive to the thread then let me know and I'll reinstate it too.

Some of the posts were awful.
Thank You for support me! I will never forget your kidness

I guess your location explains your spelling & the pointless flaming in this thread (not intended as a flame). Good to know that you got the answers you wanted though. Mission Complete.

do u know what.. i think bots are a great idea, because to people like me who play cs and cs:s, who are not "experts" at the game, or who find it hard to play online at times because either the players are just too good, or that there are cheaters, the idea of playing against bots is a great way to practise, and to learn the maps

so at least then when you do play online, you have some idea of what to expect.

ive been playing cs for years, and im not really that great, i have some days where i kick arse, then most of the time i end up with a 50/50 score.

so i rekon they should, and i hope they do :bounce:

I agree with you D. Why play CZ source when CS source will have just as much content with different player models? 'EDIT: I was referring to the multiplayer aspect only.' As for the original topic, I am more than sure there are bots as the beta asks for botfiles in the console when you load the game.

Back