Is Hell freezing over?

red herring, just something to **** with the people who were looking into the css files and looking for clues.

Man, those were freaking good times. Wonder when i stopped caring so much :sleep:.

Yeah, I was 13 at the time, so it was crazy for me since I had nothing better to do. I can't believe it's been 5 years. :rolleyes:

My pants will drop only if it turns out it's a Starcraft 2 open MP beta.

It's a new completely new game! Oh wait..I'm sure its Diablo/WoW/Starcraft.

BTW haven't blizzard made alot of references to making an another MMO in the past?

Could diablo III conceivably be an MMO?

BTW haven't blizzard made alot of references to making an another MMO in the past?

Could diablo III conceivably be an MMO?

It could technically be anything they want. There is nothing besides the fanbase stopping them from making it a side scrolling dick fest.

Some people said maybe it's the Diablo from the cover of Diablo 1.

I still think it looks more like the lich king but we're all really clutching at straws at this point

although blizzard did say this would be a new game now unless they're lying or are making starcraft 3 or warcraft 4 then most likely it will be diablo III.

Hmmm...maybe but I just think lich king cos of the runes and wasn't it said death knights would use runes?

BTW off topic but i was wondering does anyone actually still play warcraft 1, 2 or 3 anymore?

just wondering cos if people played it alot then maybe we will see a warcraft 4.

No one play 1 or 2 i imagine?

Hmmm...maybe but I just think lich king cos of the runes and wasn't it said death knights would use runes?

BTW off topic but i was wondering does anyone actually still play warcraft 1, 2 or 3 anymore?

The runes just seem to be representing different blizzard games, with the Hel rune from Diablo 2, a Rune from frostmourne, and the third is a protoss symbol. Forgot what the others were but I think someone mentioned the fourth one in a post a few pages back

Well the fact is really, it could be anything. It could be SC2 beta, Wrath of The Lich King Related, or even Diablo 3 They're being real vague with everything. Blizzard are the best when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Once they had a very similar tease go on for a while and it turned out to be a battle.net update.

We'll just have to wait until tommorow.

Definitely not arthas, the ridge coming down between the eyes doesn't look like armour, more like skin or something

EDIT: and the three runes are from diablo, starcraft, and warcraft so...

Well the fact is really, it could be anything. It could be SC2 beta, Wrath of The Lich King Related, or even Diablo 3 They're being real vague with everything. Blizzard are the best when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Once they had a very similar tease go on for a while and it turned out to be a battle.net update.

We'll just have to wait until tommorow.

Really? Wow that's kinda cruel.

Although a SC 2 beta would make me cream my pants cos starcraft is really the only blizzard franchise that i really liked (although i haven't tried warcraft and need to get round to trying it out and i don't like MMO's so i haven't tried WoW and i diablo imo played like an mmo without being one)

there is another rune on top

and something is taking shape inside

We have 7 hours to wait. It will definitely get interesting tomorrow since it's the first day of WWI and the eighth birthday of Diablo II.

ZOMG!

d3splasham1.jpg

Tommorow I will either have literally shot through my roof in excitement or Ill just be slightly disappointed.

It's a new game that has yet to be announced, Blizzard said that.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I know they're working on another title that isn't Warcraft or starcraft related (Blizzard stated this), so even if this isn't diablo 3, I'm pretty sure they're still going to make it at some stage.

And like I've said in a previous post, the ridge between the eyes does not look like the lich kings helm, looks creature like.

Splash

I think the splash is going to be Diablo, but in the event that it isn't (which it very well may not be), I still think that Diablo is the title they are going to announce.

I will injure my fists if it has nothing to do with the Prime Evils.

It's just going to be another Diablo 2 expansion.

I wonder how many times Mephisto has been killed in 8 years. Diablo is so hard no one really farms him, and Baal runs at least take a little while, but Mephisto... ooooh Mephisto. He's gotta be pissed.

I wonder how many times Mephisto has been killed in 8 years. Diablo is so hard no one really farms him, and Baal runs at least take a little while, but Mephisto... ooooh Mephisto. He's gotta be pissed.

It's gotta be in the 13 digits....

Well, he brings it upon himself, maybe he should secure himself 5 or so levels down like all the other bosses do -_- (on my way to andarial right now, pain in the butt!)

Back