Is Hell freezing over?

Man you're all a bunch of retards! It's clearly sequel to the Lost Vikings!!! I knew a sequel had to come when my monitor exloded while playing it.

edit: I have examined the ice and it looks like my exploded monitor. Clearly this points to The Lost Vikings. Also Vikings have ice! ICE ICE BABY.

Looks like the 3rd symbol represents Starcraft. It's the symbol for Protoss:

ice3.jpg

See that face on the left, he's definately holding an axe infront of him. LOST VIKINGS I TELL YOU!

maybe blizzard just wants to mess with everyone and it's all just for wrath of the lich king :p

Lich King teams up with Diablo to conquer the Protoss sector, eh what.

I bet they're sitting there giggling away at the amount of speculation over what is clearly related to WotLK :p

Why would they reference Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo for a WotLK announcement? Sounds like a WWI promotion. Or their new IP.

Well, this is strange. One for each game, then? Maybe just an announcement for WWI?

Why would they reference Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo for a WotLK announcement? Sounds like a WWI promotion. Or their new IP.

Didn't they do that when announcing starcraft ii?

Eurogamer is quite sure that it will be a new game: article. They quote Blizzard vice president Rob Pardo when asked if there will be an announcement of a new game this weekend at the WWI:

So you want me to announce the game before our announcement? No offence, but I think there's like 300 people here, and I'll be ripped apart by 8000 people [at the Invitational] if I pre-announce it. But it's going to be really exciting. I think everybody here will be really excited about the announcement.

EG is betting, or rather: hoping for Diablo III.

I remember telling myself Id reactivate my WoW account when the expansion came out, but if they announce diablo 3 WoW can go **** itself.

It's too blue to be diablo 3.

Diablo is very red.

Excellent logic.

Blizzard design VP Rob Pardo revealed that the company does intend to announce a new title at the event at this weekend's Blizzard Worldwide Invitiational in Paris, but declined to offer further details.

"So you want me to announce the game before our announcement?" he told GamesIndustry. "No offense, but I think there's like 300 people here, and I'll be ripped apart by 8000 people [at the Invitational] if I pre-announce it—but it's going to be really exciting. I think everybody here will be really excited about the announcement."

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53312

I'm so excited right now :D

So are we all playing together or what because im rolling a Barbarian named Ming the Merciless

Oh god oh god Oh god oh god

Diablo 3 will be all I'll ever need.

This may be very small and ultimately unrelated but on blizzard's website under the games column it mentions diablo 1 2 and the expanion BUT I am sure that diablo 1 wasn't there before and was removed like warcraft 1 o_O

again it's probably nothing but they might want to put it back up there if this is diablo III.

Lol! It's Diablo 3.

runeHel.gif

runeka6.jpg

All signs point to yes.

PERMISSION TO SHIT PANTS.

oh and this too

1214466285282.jpg

Oh yeah, manipulate the image so that it fits two dots perfectly. I can do the same thing and make the splash look like it's about to reveal Zelda: Cock of Twilight!

More likely wrath of the Lich King.

But WotLK has already been announced. They are announcing a new game.

Oh yeah, manipulate the image so that it fits two dots perfectly. I can do the same thing and make the splash look like it's about to reveal Zelda: Cock of Twilight!

More likely wrath of the Lich King.

just posting some of the others like AIM did :O

Seriously doubt its Lich King though.

But then again who knows with blizzard, for all we know in a few days the ice will crack open to reveal the words "You can go outside now"

For those interested heres a compilation of the supposed evidence towards a D3 Announcement:

http://sc2pod.com/news/Countdown_to_Diablo_3/

Well, the only Diablo Rune is the obvious Hel Rune, then you have what looks like a glyph from Frostmourne, the Protoss Symbol, and then some other rune which no one knows what the **** it is

Back