is it ok to be racist towards some races?

Nope, never.

Tread carefully in this thread, please, because I've got both eyes on it now.

because today someone told me it was okay to be racist towards asians but not blacks

is reverse racism the same as traditional racism?

It's not the same but it's not very good either.

I assume you're talking about reverse discrimination / affirmative action type stuff when you say 'reverse racism'.

because today someone told me it was okay to be racist towards asians but not blacks

Yeah it's fine!

58995761lionstatuefu1.jpg

What is a race? What determines a race? Where people live? My father drilled me on this one. I made a joke about him being racist, and he plunged down my throat, but it makes sense. We are all of the same species, Homo Sapien. The only difference in everybody else is the amount of melanoma, facial structures, etc. We are all the same kind, and race is just retarded to be used. Personally, I think we need to just get rid of it, because it proves no purpose. Sure maybe when we were traveling the world, and had no idea what was beyond, but christ, we know everybody is here, and we are humans..why keep it?

Just remember there's more genetic difference between two individuals than there is between two races.

There's actually no such thing as "races". Nor species for that matter.

Yes, it's always ok to be racist against teh "particular race I won't mention cause that would make me a racist" because they plan on eating us all

Just remember there's more genetic difference between two individuals than there is between two races.

There's actually no such thing as "races". Nor species for that matter.

My dad threw that one at me too!

I'm slightly alarmed but also relieved that some of you were taught about racism by your fathers ..I guess what they say is true: racism is learned from generation to generation ..it also works the opposite way, so kudos to your enlightened fathers :)

It is only ok to surprise sex everyone. Look at it as some kind of universal truth. Anything else is just not done.

Is American a race? Because if it is then a lot of people here are racist.

We need more negros replying in this thread!

Wait, I'll try to lure some with this bucket of KFC D:

Yes. Some races like Nascar are retarded and inferior.

F1 is the superior race. Gas chambers for NASCAR!

But seriously. No. Racism is NEVER okay.

As long as they're christian, they're fine with me.

Do as you please as long as it doesn't hurt, promote and/or instigate violence against whatever group of people you're racist against.

who teh hell started all this racism sh1t?

was it the white people..what the hell were tehy so afraid of from black people..?? ZOMG BLACK PPL WTFWALLHACKER...

no seriously though, why the hell did white people hate black people and/or other races so much? It's not like they started shit with white people before, it's not like they were advanced more in some ways than white people or anything...like WTF...WHY??

who teh hell started all this racism sh1t?

was it the white people..what the hell were tehy so afraid of from black people..?? ZOMG BLACK PPL WTFWALLHACKER...

no seriously though, why the hell did white people hate black people and/or other races so much? It's not like they started shit with white people before, it's not like they were advanced more in some ways than white people or anything...like WTF...WHY??

Ever seen a white guy with a comb in his hair?

jealousy i suspect

Simply put? Seperation and the unknown, combined with a lack of education (on all sides).

Simply put, different races tend to stick together, meaning that white people grow up with mostly white friends, black people with mostly black friends, etc etc. Due to this, other races become an "unknown", and it only takes one person to say "race x are evil", and without another source of info, you may beleive it, such as education about racial matters.

Obviously, theres a hell of a lot moer to it than that, but thats the very basics, in a nutshell.

Oh, and this finished at post 2.

Racism happened long ago before the days of slavery when america, england, france and other countries were involved in shipping slaves all around.

It goes way back into history. I'm sure differing races of cavemen disliked each other.

No.

If you're a racist, you should be equally discriminate towards all (other) races.

Gah, makes me sick. All these other nancy "pick-and-choose" racists who give the rest of us a bad name.

What if you're racist against your own race?

WHAT THEN?

Back