is palin a retard? is obama too green?

I think they'll both end up more successful than anybody on these forums. Pretty much already have, really.

yeah thats besides the point bro.
Imagine if that's the only argument Bush supporters would had 5 years back.
Obama is better President then Bush yes,Could he be better heck yeah.

I don't think Palin's a retard. Un elctable maybe. I'm still not buying her "folksy mom" act for a minute, or she's even over stressing that point, to curry favor with the heartland voters.

She's also got Fox news on her side, the biggest conservative media. That is where Palin probably will answer her critics. it's brilliant actually. Don't give your critics any air time, while rebutting their points on the biggest cable TV network.

yeah thats besides the point bro.
Imagine if that's the only argument Bush supporters would had 5 years back.
Obama is better President then Bush yes,Could he be better heck yeah.

Obama hasn't had as much time to screw up, though.

I'd say compared to many of her colleagues..yes, palin is a retard

Anyone see the last family guy episode? They basically made a character out of her retarded child. Epic.

I think they'll both end up more successful than anybody on these forums. Pretty much already have, really.

so was the Marquis De Sade, Pol Pot, and Josef Mengele. obviously they're much better than any of us

so was HITLER! and pontius pilate and stalin and barrabas and Ann Coulter and Jeffery Dhamer and glen beck and ...

also yes palin is a retard

palin.jpg

Yes, Palin is a retard. No Obama isn't too green (im assuming "green" in this case is the buzz word for economic responsibility). If it means green as in, too inexperienced, then yeah maybe, but still a ****ton better than Bush, McCain, or god forbid, Palin.

Back