Is the Nihilanth in HL2?

romeo0201 said:
what is pwnxored?

Thanks Patsy
Unnessesary post.

It is leet for "owned"

Owned means... schooled, beaten, embarrased, massacred.

Shees peoples use the real words why change the english when it is good already.

Anyways I heard above a person say he only gets seizure and not die so meaning he only had like the shakeys. Therefore it is possible he still lived. Does anyone have any constructive input to help carry the topic. Not mindless post of owned and pwned and weird word like that.

Thanks Patsy Umbeglia

It is slang... And it's just funny I guess.

We aren't sure if he had a "seizure" or not, but I bet you $500,000 he won't be in HL2.

(You might see him in that weird intro sequence as part of that flashback along with the experiment and G-Man talking and w/e.)

So you have a flashback. Is it ture to the HL in which you play as you so you control yourself in the flashback and get to see Black Mesa in Source before you start teh game? If that is so that would be so funny

I mean like you are always in the cokpits of gordon, never having to sit still and watch the tv to see the story. like you live teh story.

romeo0201 said:
So you have a flashback. Is it ture to the HL in which you play as you so you control yourself in the flashback and get to see Black Mesa in Source before you start teh game? If that is so that would be so funny

I mean like you are always in the cokpits of gordon, never having to sit still and watch the tv to see the story. like you live teh story.
I am not sure you have a flashback, I am just refering to the E3 2004 demo.

And you don't have control in that flashback, it's not really a flashback, it's just the G-Man talking with faded and distorted images of the experiment and stuff.

Don't get all excited too soon.

But I thought the thing about HL is you never have to watch the videos. Everything takes place in the game with you in control. You can even kill the person telling you teh story, but only if they look at you wrong way. I remember that video and I think it was just for the promotioning of the game, not in the games yet or not at all

That is definate spoiler right there. Now I know how he dies. You've ruinss it! Stupid geek!

Asuming u havent even seen nihlanh, why do u say hes teh coolst enemy?

staya way form the forusm till you finish teh game ok?

this Romeo is the most annoying person I have met in 5 months...

Shake Zula said:
this Romeo is the most annoying person I have met in 5 months...

I would hate to meet the person you met 5 months ago ....
:cheers:

Does this thread bring back memories of "Hello, my friendlies!" for anyone else?

Yes, only she is like the anti-supertrooper. Where super-trooper was the friendly foreigner everyone loved, romeo is the foreigner everyone loves to hate ^^

RoyaleWithCheese said:
I feel strangely attracted to Patsy :eek:
*plays ' Cream ' by Prince in the background*

aaah, that made me laugh :E

(and now I can't get the damn song out of my head) :eek:

If he hasn't completed the Xen levels and doesn't want any spoilers how does he know about the Nihilanth at all? And if it was obviously the boss, isn't it implicit that you are there to kill him? Besides, he wasn't that great.
This guy is a moron and a troll. And he spells "the" as "teh" not merely out of stupidity, but out of principle. Which means he ought to be shot. He already made a thread extremely similar to this.
But whilst we're here - what's the "Kingpin"?

romeo0201 said:
Please dont post the spoilers or at least put them in the spoil format because I have not beat teh Xen levels (THEY ARE SO NOT FUN)

Thanks Patsy Umbeglia

You have never finished Halflife?? I find that to be truely amazing.

So far, the Kingpin looks like it's in because it was shown in some HL2 concept art.

Not really. We saw some concept art. But the Kingpin art was around back from the HL1 days: doesn't mean anything. Maybe Gabe just liked the look of it.

Could be in of course, but the several years old concept art doesn't tell us much.

Non-Sequitur said:
Does this thread bring back memories of "Hello, my friendlies!" for anyone else?

totally!!!! But this kid just doesn't make the cut.

romeo0201 said:
Shees peoples use the real words why change the english when it is good already.
then why are you using 'teh'? ;)

el Chi said:
If he hasn't completed the Xen levels and doesn't want any spoilers how does he know about the Nihilanth at all? And if it was obviously the boss, isn't it implicit that you are there to kill him? Besides, he wasn't that great.
This guy is a moron and a troll. And he spells "the" as "teh" not merely out of stupidity, but out of principle. Which means he ought to be shot. He already made a thread extremely similar to this.
But whilst we're here - what's the "Kingpin"?
Uh yeah, he explained that he saw a screenshot of the nihilanth (though he spelt it differently).

The Kingpin is a model in the pak0.pak. It, along with the chumtoad, snapbug, stuckabat and various other xen animals didn't seem to make the cut into the game.

Edit: Does anyone else get nightmares after looking at the 'friendly'?

romeo0201 said:
ALSO: Please lets get back to teh topic of Nihilanth. Now since I know he has a seizure any thought on if tihs leet monster will be in teh HL2. I think he is in the citadel waiting angry. He tried to reason with Gordon, but Gordon ignored. Now it is pay back for nihlanth!
1. You don't know what pwned means but you use 'teh' and 'leet' (all originating from "leet" speak)
2. Nobody knows nihilanth has a 'seizure' nor did he try to reason with gordon. Nihilanth was trying to kill him.

Before you post next time please beat half-life 1, get all your stories straight, and for god's sake please filter your posts for mis-spellings. Reading teh over and over again makes me want to vomit. On you.

holy crap, maybe romeo was a little baby that was taught to speak english by counterstrike!!!!

and yes this guy reminds me of supertrooper but hes just not as.....devoted to be annoying.

geez, this thread is still open?

*holds up a sign that says 'Don't feed the trolls'*

Excuse me no! I was taught those words just like when teh taught me pwned or whatever the word. Secondly I read earlier in my thread the person said he has a sexzure maybe he is alive...AND maybe he is in HL2. Why do people have to mock me and never listen to what I say. Finally someone noted I say I SAW nihilantah in the screenshot and thought he looked cool sorta like a newborn baby. AND I am almost to him I think thanks to people telling me how to do the long jumps and how to beat the spider with big babies sac. Thanks But lets not flame me and keep it on the topic please.

Ok. My favorite monster not in the game was the wierd red "WOLF" type monster. He looks so dangerously fast and scary like when headcrab jumped out of vent.

Thanks Patsy Umbeglia (I am a girl too stop calling me he. In my country is inpolite)

Ok, the red wolf is cool, anybody know the real name? It will be the model name probably...

I think people are a little too hard on romeo, she is foreign and not familiar with forums or the ways of the Americans.

Use "the" instead of "teh".

A sexzure? sounds like something i did last night :rolling:

Thank you vegeta, I will try to remember that using "teh" for the is not good. Anyways I was looking around and I think I found name is called Diabalo. Makes sence because it is like a little red devil. Me begs valve put it in.

HOLD ON: I think I seens it in the moveis of gamespy. It is in the graveyard with the guy in green with the shotgun and they run real fast at you and then you die instantly as it jump on you.

romeo0201 said:
Thank you vegeta, I will try to remember that using "teh" for the is not good. Anyways I was looking around and I think I found name is called Diabalo. Makes sence because it is like a little red devil. Me begs valve put it in.

HOLD ON: I think I seens it in the moveis of gamespy. It is in the graveyard with the guy in green with the shotgun and they run real fast at you and then you die instantly as it jump on you.
Those are different. Those are zombies.

And you don't die instantly... I don't know what led you to that. The video just ended when he got attacked...

Thanks Romeo.

Vegeta, how did those zombies move so fast? They were like movering faster than dogs. And they jumped. The zombies in HL1 never did that. Can you explain how or why they can do this now?

Thanks Patsy Umbeglia

romeo0201 said:
Vegeta, how did those zombies move so fast? They were like movering faster than dogs. And they jumped. The zombies in HL1 never did that. Can you explain how or why they can do this now?

Thanks Patsy Umbeglia
Those were a different kind of zombies. If you look closely, there is a different type of headcrab on the body.

So... yeah.

NOOOOOO! Not more headcrabs! Those things so scary. I remember in HL1 I was walking in so many dark air ducts and then they pop out of nowhere and make me jump scared.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

How do you go from 'please stay on topic' to talking about headcrabs and zombies?

Why should Nihilanth return? It was very obvious that you killed him. Espically since the scientist talking before you went to xen told you that you would have to kill him. ('or their won't be much to come home to,' remember?)

Or did you even pay attention to the story?

If Nihilianth could die, he probably could be born yes?
Why should that be the only Nihilianth ever? Don't you think that a new one could take his/hers/its place?

Interesting point. It's likely that Nihilanth had been around for quite some time and might take along time for a new one to take its place. Of course, it's been 10 years. Then again, Nihilanth could be one of a kind and the aliens are now in some sort of disarray.

I think Nihilianth died. And for a time, all was well... Then along came another Nihilianth and re-opened the portal, and cue the headcrabs again.

Hazar Dakiri said:
With a bit better look mind you.

:D
W-eeeey! Nil? is that you? You look great, your skin is so much more... pixely, whats the name of you dermatoligist? Mine is called Walter, maybe you heard of him, I think one of your friends ate him.

the floating baby of doom shall make no more returns, he has had his fill of blowing up crystals and death.

Back