is there anymore movies ...

C

cpowpro

is there anymore movies we dont know about??? if so.. let us know here

god damn...no usage of plural, really....well the only way i can describe it is when you heard someone scratch their nails against a chalkboard...thats what this post sounds like.

Originally posted by Peks
god damn...no usage of plural, really....well the only way i can describe it is when you heard someone scratch their nails against a chalkboard...thats what this post sounds like.

Your post isn't so ship-shape either. No offense..

Originally posted by $pazmatazz
Your post isn't so ship-shape either. No offense..
ok sorry ill fix the punctuation, ill forgive spelling but the wrong word is un-acceptable.

"God damn, no usage of plural really sucks. The only way I can describe it is, when you hear someone scratch their nails against a chalkboard. That's what this post sounds like."

forget fights, lets start working on hexing the next video.

go go go guys.

yea i bet hl2 is in the cache file too!!!!

sarcasm

ok sorry ill fix the punctuation, ill forgive spelling but the wrong word is un-acceptable.

"God damn, no usage of plural really sucks. The only way I can describe it is, when you hear someone scratch their nails against a chalkboard. That's what this post sounds like."

Actually, You forgot another punctuation in Your "ill". And usually, you spell "i" with a cap "I" like; "I'll". And sentences does begin with caps too. Also, there are no hyphen in "unacceptable". So, to sum it up, it should be something like;

"Ok, sorry. I'll fix the punctuation. I'll forgive spelling but the wrong word is unacceptable."

Originally posted by Incoming
Actually, You forgot another punctuation in Your "ill". And usually, you spell "i" with a cap "I" like; "I'll". And sentences does begin with caps too. Also, there are no hyphen in "unacceptable". So, to sum it up, it should be something like;

"Ok, sorry. I'll fix the punctuation. I'll forgive spelling but the wrong word is unacceptable."

er...i was fixing it up for the quoted text there chief...i didnt give a rats ass about the text saying i was going to fix it up...

er...i was fixing it up for the quoted text there chief...i didnt give a rats ass about the text saying i was going to fix it up...

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm not that into my spelling either, really. But I figure, as long as we understand eachother we should all be fine ! :D

Now, I'll be heading off to find the hex-hack for the lab-video.
Take Care Peks.

No offense but for alot of people I'm quite positve English is not their mother tongue, I know for myself I can often use incorrect grammer/spelling and punctuation. Something just get's lost in the translation as they say. There is no need to insult someone for it, I know I would not attempt to insult you if you made an effort to speak to me in french.

I say who cares this isnt english class although id like to be ablt o understand everyone. My typing is obviously crappy so i cant say anything .

Originally posted by Zigrah
No offense but for alot of people I'm quite positve English is not their mother tongue, I know for myself I can often use incorrect grammer/spelling and punctuation. Something just get's lost in the translation as they say. There is no need to insult someone for it, I know I would not attempt to insult you if you made an effort to speak to me in french.

English is my 4th language, yet I speak it almost perfectly. Shitty excuse, my son...

Well I apologize that the world can't be as perfect as you. I bow down to you, please forgive my ignorance.

Now back to the real world, not everybody speaks perfect english which I think was the point I was trying to stress, there was a time when my english was absolutley horrid but that didn't stop me from learning.

One thing that baffles me also is that a cunning linguist such as yourself, is forced to result to profanity to prove a point.

Back