Isn't His Avatar cool?

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
john3571000's avatar is cool, I just had to post that somewhere... ya...

What other avatars are as cool as his besides Jellyworlds? (Jellyworlds is awesome)

Mine.

Wait, thats what everyone will say.

Edit: My avatar is Icarus from Deus Ex.

What the hell is it^?

I really liked OvA's old avatar. I dunno what johnnumber's avatar is.

mine, because it's a fiery eye thing and I made it in PS when I was veeeery bored.

JNightshade said:
mine, because it's a fiery eye thing and I made it in PS when I was veeeery bored.
Oh, it's fiery? I always accepted as someone with pink eye or something... it's because of the size, though. It's very small.

Well, mine is obviously the best, c'mon, Inverted Colours!! :p

thread closed oh and btw

I got A New Avatar! Yay Hydralisk!

It looks like the Hydra is dancing..

I also got ghosts, marines, Battlcruisers, DT, Zealot and Lava Lamp + some I can't Remember (They Are All Animated)

Mine loves bubble gum! And death! Really, there's no beating the combo. It's like the old One-Two.

Greatgat said:
Mine loves bubble gum! And death! Really, there's no beating the combo. It's like the old One-Two.
I stole yours for AIM. :|

spookymooky said:
I stole yours for AIM. :|

You son of a...:flame:

But yes, it's all good. I'm glad that someone found my stuff steal-able.

I always accepted as someone with pink eye or something

there, I changed it a bit. I forgot I had an icon-ized version. Does it look more fiery now?

dude, mine is freakin pancake with a rabbit under it. How is that not the coolest?

xcellerate said:
dude, mine is freakin pancake with a rabbit under it. How is that not the coolest?

Maybe if the rabbit had a grenade in its mouth too, ready to take on the world.

Dog-- said:
john3571000's avatar is cool, I just had to post that somewhere... ya...

What other avatars are as cool as his besides Jellyworlds? (Jellyworlds is awesome)
Awww someone <3s me.

Is it just me or does jellyworlds avatar tend to get faster and slower and faster and slower evertime I see it?

P.S. MY AVATAR KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Jellyworld, I do <3 you, I want to have sex with your anus and go to the movies with your avatar!

JellyWorld said:
Awww someone <3s me.

Can you provide a full rendering of that for us all, in a movie? Or did you not make it?

I already pm'd you on your avatar's awesomeness, Jelly, but I'll announce it to the world. THAT IS AN AWESOME AVVY!

Raziaar said:
Can you provide a full rendering of that for us all, in a movie? Or did you not make it?
I didn't make it :p I'm not that skilled.

I like mine, I'll probably change it back to Trent screaming... only if HL2.net could allow bigger avatars... then you could actually read mine.

I would say mine, but it sucks lol. wokin on better one (or will be... soon... when i get the motivation..)

Back