Isn't His Avatar cool?

Everybody should bow down to Mr. Supi!

Because that name sounds so...puntable. O_O

It's a pity Opera seems to screw up the rendering of my avatar, it seems to move 10x slower than on firefox.

JellyWorld said:
It's a pity Opera seems to screw up the rendering of my avatar, it seems to move 10x slower than on firefox.

*gasps*

Heathen......

Mine is the second best symbol in the history of humanity.

15357 said:
*gasps*

Heathen......

Mine is the second best symbol in the history of humanity.

Please dont tell me the first is the Burger King logo..........

No, no, no. The first most awesome symbol is the ARACHNOS one.

Mine. Because I did a google image search and stole it. Aye.

I can't in good faith say mine is clearly the best with people like Jellyworld out there. In a world of people less than three, he is truly a god among men.

But if anyone else wants to say it, that's fine with me.

I'd use my animated one, but for some reason it won't work D:

Mine because its a DUDE.. TALKING!!.. THINGY!

I'm afraid, if this is an avatar thread, then I must give honorable mentions to Gorgon and theSoupNazi :E

xcellerate said:
dude, mine is freakin pancake with a rabbit under it. How is that not the coolest?
I don't know what you're talking about

another avatar masturbation thread huh. I might as well make a presence because of my own authorship. Harij, yours rules. 2-tone gifs with tons of frames...I should make one.

No, no no no... Samon has knuckles... : /

Jintor said:
No, no no no... Samon has knuckles... : /
My bananas could double team the knuckles and possibly make it a 4- way so..... Fear the bananas or they will have butt sechs with you TILL' YOU DIE! I like BeerDude's avatar better though....

Anyone know of a way to retrieve an icon i used to use here (the earth peeling like an orange)?

Sir Winston Churchill with a Thompson submachine gun wins by default.

I should get my City of Villains guy as my Av.

Mine is still the winner, you can't beat a classic like starcraft.. I mean C'MON!

mindless_moder said:
thread closed oh and btw

I still don't understand how members can be so blatant about backseat modding. "Thread closed" No, sorry, the thread is still open as of now. Your grade at observance: F.

Shut up TheSomeone. Banned.

edit: ....god ****ing damnit. <3

Back