Isometric Bugbait WIP

exelent pixel art man.. looks seriously awsome. You should do the dry sea one :p

I cannot wait until he adds the details. Having little mini Doom style characters would change the WIP from great to amazing.

Indeed we do.. C'mon.. give us the goods! (edit.. you should make a HL² flash game in this style!)

Well, okay. Here is a little spruced up mini preview thingy.

Sinse I am in the final stage of adding props, I don't really want to give out any previews.

And a question for mods, will it be okay if I make a new thread when I am done? I don't want it in a Work-In-Progress thread. If that's okay with you.

Bugbait_Preview_05.jpg

i was wondering when someone was going to make an iso half life 2 scene! looking good!

vegeta897 said:
Well, okay. Here is a little spruced up mini preview thingy.

Sinse I am in the final stage of adding props, I don't really want to give out any previews.

And a question for mods, will it be okay if I make a new thread when I am done? I don't want it in a Work-In-Progress thread. If that's okay with you.

Bugbait_Preview_05.jpg
Yeah, go for it - very nice work, I must say.

vegeta897 said:

Yeah that's cool. I'll lock this one after the new one goes up so you don't get split comments.

This is neat... this sort of graphical quality really deserves to be in some sort of XCOM-style game...

If Greg Coomer asked you to make another, does it have some kind of purpose? Or does he just want it for fun?

I personally hope he hangs it up or something, like how he has that Combine in the forest picture on his desk. :)

HL2 on GBA? It could work. ;)

"Chon Wang, movie star? It could work." :LOL: Name the movie.

vegeta897 said:
"Chon Wang, movie star? It could work." :LOL: Name the movie.

Shanghai Knights

Your isometric piece looks really shit, dunno why you are continuing to do this sort of 'art'

Just kidding :p it looks very very very nice :)

C'mon vegeta, hurry up! :D
I'am getting impatient :D

Okay, here is your next preview. In cinema format again.

Enjoy.

Bugbait_Preview_06.jpg

Pendragon said:
How are you getting the haze effect with PAINt?

I seriously doubt he is.

Most likely PS or PSP.

Looking good, I can't wait for it to be finished.

nw909 said:
I seriously doubt he is.

Most likely PS or PSP.

Looking good, I can't wait for it to be finished.

Right, I just imported the pic into Flash and etc.

Everything is still done ALL IN PAINT. So don't worry. :) I ain't cheatin' :angel:

Meh, I might as well post this.

Shuzer was showing me his car and I took one of the images and added a special touch.

It has some new objects, and if you have time to waste you can rip them and make your own bugbait scene!

Which, is kinda what my next project is. :D *shhh it's a secret*

Oh and just to tell everyone, whether you know or not, I may not be able to finish my entry for this weeks art contest. Too much work. :(

So here it is:

Image09.jpg

vegeta897 said:
Haha, took me a full half-minute until I noticed what was wrong with that picture :LOL:

Your stuff looks absolutely amazing, and reminds me of when I was a few years younger, playing Habbo Hotel :p

whoa! Tha's pretty neat. I want to see more! More!!! More!!!(Agent Smith version)

stigmata said:
Haha, took me a full half-minute until I noticed what was wrong with that picture :LOL:

Your stuff looks absolutely amazing, and reminds me of when I was a few years younger, playing Habbo Hotel :p

I wasn't aware you could "play" Habbo Hotel. I remember all my friends and I did for a week in the game was con people out of their furniture.

wow you are better in paint that me

*<RJMC> worship vegeta*

Ok ok here's yer darn update.

Bugbait_Preview_07.jpg

I just don't like giving 'em out cuz barely anything will be new when the whole thing is done and revealed.

I work on other things too, (Music, Flash) and have an outside life like my friends. (When I used that time to make that Cottage Tile. :) )

If I work about an hour a day I should be done by... Well, Saturday. I might work alot today. Might be done today? Hardest part will be dirtying the tiles. Oh! And I added that big pile of debris behind the combine, looks pretty good, might add on though.

Back