Italy upsets the USA in Basketball

K

kidrock450

Anyone see this game? I am not a big fan of basketball but i always thought team USA had the best basketball team..and i didnt think italy even had one lol.

kidrock450 said:
but i always thought team USA had the best basketball team..and i didnt think italy even had one lol.

yeah, who would of thought anyone else had some skill? /end sarcasm :)))

what level and age were these guys?

kidrock450 said:
Anyone see this game? I am not a big fan of basketball but i always thought team USA had the best basketball team..and i didnt think italy even had one lol.

while i can understand the joy ur going through with Italy's win, i would say "relax, it was an exhibition game" meaning the game really did not mean a whole lot.

that said, its still nice to see the Dream team lose :p

63SixThreeSix3 said:
what level and age were these guys?

team USA? they are pros man.. these guys play in the NBA so yeah.. while its only an exhibition game loss, it still is pretty embarrassing considering that none of Italy's players play in the NBA.. and the Dream team full of NBA all star players :)

Dr. Freeman said:
team USA? they are pros man.. these guys play in the NBA so yeah.. while its only an exhibition game loss, it still is pretty embarrassing considering that none of Italy's players play in the NBA.. and the Dream team full of NBA all star players :)
Hehe.
/me feels all warm and fuzzy inside.

There are many Team USA's :p

Aren't a lot of the best NBA players refusing to play in the Olympics?

I don't follow basketball, but I know I've heard that on the news.

OCybrManO said:

no Kobe, no Shaq, no T-Mac. it still doesn't matter. those players get payed millions and they choked. The Spaniards, if they ever play them, will lay the smack down. even the germans, who they play tomorrow, with Dirk Nowitzki, will come to play. Too many rookies on this year's team.

OCybrManO said:

Cyber thats true.. but when u look at.. almost every NBA all star player is head shoulders above all these international players in terms of talent/skill.

so even with a so-called back up team USA, they should handly win again most teams.. i think the only teams which could give the US a run for their money is Greece, Argentina, and Yuguslovia(sp?).. all 3 of these teams have 1-2 NBA players on their roster each.

They may have skill, but European players have better fundamentals, and better teamwork and that wins games.

I am loving every second of these overpaid gangsters from the NBA losing. Basketball sucks anyway. Give me NFL or hockey any day.

Maybe if we did not give 100 million dollars for a hand full of games a year. Anywas Yugoslavia pwns at basketball and water polo to bad they are gone. Stupid Croations

Back