Jack Tompson's at it again! :laugh:

If video games are banned for those under 18 in Lousiana, pirating rates would probably soar. D:

Wait. Is everyone who was quoted in that article totally moronically and crimminally stupid? There is a line between videogames and reality, and only a fool crosses it.

Man, it feels like they treat this Malone guy as if he's HIV-infected during the times that people thought HIV came from gay people.

"Now, Malone, we know you're a hard worker, we know you made impressive results, but there's this rumor I heard that I'm concerned about."
"I've heard from certain people that you've got connections with Take-Two."
-"So? It doesn't change anything to my working attidude."
"I would like to believe that, Malone, I really would. But as you know - We all know - that Take-Two Interactive is the spawn of the devil. You are infected Malone, and I'm afraid we'll have to let you go."
-"Noooooooes D:"

Double_Blade said:
There is no gamepolitics news yet. So we just have to wait and hey, you can also do your part by submitting news related to Jack Thompson.

Truth will later reveal in due time. Jack Thompson thinks that he can escape from his wrongdoings, well, he is wrong. Wikipedia and other news sites notably gamepolitics had already tracked down Jack's intentions.

So, as the Bible says, sin will surely find you out.

jack thompson is a devout christian ..he's even said a sermon or two on the evils of video games

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1019/p09s01-coop.html

CptStern said:
jack thompson is a devout christian ..he's even said a sermon or two on the evils of video games

lol, devout christian, as if that affords him ANY credibility. From comments I've seen - if anything - he uses God's name to promote vain selfish purposes. None of you actually believed that commandment was talking about cussing? lol

Jack Thompson is a clown, to me it wouldn't make a difference if some gamer shot him or something of the sort. "Proving his point" would be when gamers all around the world went out a beat the crap out of others and that will never happen.

CptStern said:

A devout christian? Don't make me laugh. He doesn't even look like a chrisitan, a true christian will love and care for people but does he? No, OF COURSE NOT! He doesn't!

You know what he said,

"Video gamers are terrorists".

And not only that, he stated that all teenagers are murderers and called all muslims terrorists, call that good christian for saying this? No!!! This is what I call age and race discriminator.

And apparently the only people who would ever point a gun at someone's face are terrorists or gamers. Oh, i don't know, how about SOLDIERS?

Is is possible to file a lawsuit against Jacko for the defamation of character of just about every video gamer? We already know he likes to portray us gamers as bloodthirsty, pr0n addicted, stupid, and retarded cop killers...?

I mean... get a couple million of us gamers together and sue his ass for all the money he's got....

edit: God, I would love to see Stephen Colbert get Jacko on his show and tear him to pieces..

All I can say is, if this case is about sale of games to minors, then yes, please make it highly illegal. A 13-year-old kid is probably more apt to get a gun and shoot someone if he's extremely pissed off about something more so than someone 18 or older who clearly has matured enough to harness a bit more rationality. You know, assuming this is the type of person who plays video games in the first place.

Otherwise, Jack can go fook himself.

Back