Jedward

guys they are covering a blink 182 song, why is this even post worthy? it's not like they've actually gone and upset the musical balance by covering something anyone above the age of 12 cares about.

it goes hand in hand: both blink 182 and jedward are created and marketed towards the younger fan, i guess this is just two paths crossing together. what gives, what's the problem here? i could see a reason to get angry about this if it was two brat kids doing their own rendition of something that wasn't just throwaway teen angst that had the audacity to call itself punk rock, but it isn't - it's all the small things ferchristsakes. i don't want to speak as fact here but... it's a pretty awful song in itself.

I got my heart broken just recently. For realz guys... So, I'm really feeling Cody Simpson and Flo Rida right now. Like straight into my soul.

if there was a way to burn this thread or I could find a way I would, Even I think this is shit, I mean come on! Also this could be some nice trollin work going on here and we've all been duped but for reals??

Back