Jet li injures his foot

haha I just created a thread titled "JET LI CAUGHT IN TSUNAMI" on another forum I visit, should catch a few people ;)

It's mainly for the people obsessed with Jet Li.

60000 people have died, does is really matter if someone has injured his foot?

Oh shit, Jet Li injures his foot in a tsunami that kills 100 000 people! My world crumbles :(

The_Monkey said:
60000 people have died, does is really matter if someone has injured his foot?

it's just funny. 60 000 poor people die, the jet set of the World brakes a foot.

If you guys keep being so damn dramatic I'm going to ask for a close :(

I'm also getting sick of this 'xx tourists have died from our country' of the western media. HELLO!! 60.000 locals have just died!

PvtRyan said:
I'm also getting sick of this 'xx tourists have died from our country' of the western media. HELLO!! 60.000 locals have just died!

it's to warn the families smartass.

Sprafa said:
it's to warn the families smartass.

Through the news? :sleep:

Way too much time is being spent on who of 'us' is hurt.

well you would think the american public would care about how many americans hurt than how many asians hurt (duh)

Mithrandir2 said:
well you would think the american public would care about how many americans hurt than how many asians hurt (duh)

Doesnt mean they should in my opinion..

Li, who played the villain in 1998's "Lethal Weapon 4,"

Lol that's so awesome that this is how they describe him - what would *you* want to be remembered for in life.

Why does everyone get bent out of shape when the news reports on tourist deaths, or interviews tourists, or reports on them (whatever)? It's just to bring the story closer to home and seem less remote than it might for some people. It's really hard to feel bad about something when you can't see how it touches your own life. That sounds shallow, but that's the way it is.

I m a big fan of him,

I hop this accedent does not affect his performace in the upcoming projects (films)..............

Headlines: Jet Li injures his foot! George bush travels to china! Maddona looses a nail! aand in other news 60 00 people died somewhere on the other side of the planet

Back