Judith Mossman: Judas or bad PR?

All that happens in it is a hunter knocks over a camera.
Don't you know in storytelling, a knocked over camera=death. Remember the ending to Blair Witch Project? Heoahaeoheheoaoaheeh!!;)

The funniest thing is, if Judith dies in EpTwo by any chance, this will people will say, "See, i told you Valve showed Judith dying in Trailer 2!" :flame:

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

IT'S THE SAME VIDEO IN EP1!!! SHE GOT AWAY BEFORE HUNTER KNOCKS CAMERA DOWN!!! SHE MAY BE DEAD BUT SHE DID NOT DIE AT THAT PATICULAR MOMENT!!!

Edit: LOL' I'm not flaming myself, just needed to reply that once again. I'm going to be soo furious if that happens.

Furiously quoting yourself and throwing angry smilies at it is the new trend these days.

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

IT'S THE SAME VIDEO IN EP1!!! SHE GOT AWAY BEFORE HUNTER KNOCKS CAMERA DOWN!!! SHE MAY BE DEAD BUT SHE DID NOT DIE AT THAT PATICULAR MOMENT!!!
Alright smart guy. Who the frig else were the hunters shooting at after they busted in through the wall. Or were those gunshots just my imagination. I didnt see anyone else there and last time i checked Judith is considered a traitor towards the combine.

Did you actually watch the transmisson feed, or did you just close you're eyes? She runs away down the corridor and goes left. You never see her die. You are wrong. Give up.

And I do recall 2 or three rebels fighting the elites, one even got killed by their energy orbs 1 time. that was probally them cauzin all the ruckus.

Never. :sniper:

Youd have to assume shes dead. I mean..hunters. They hunted her down.:afro:

Nope.

Never assume anything, it leads to assumptions. And Im sure I saw rebels Ill have to replay it...

ARGH DAMN NOW I KNOW MORE ABOUT EPISODE 1 THAN I SHOULD'VE ARRGGH I'M NEVER VENTURING BACK HERE UNTIL I FINISH EpiSODE 1!

*runs and flees*

I'm going to remember you and laugh when I see her in Episode 3.

She wont die in EP2, i can almost garuntee it because Im certian we will be in the artic in EP3 and that is where you will meet, I would say she is presumed dead or gets pesumed dead during EP2, but you find her alive in EP3, but then she dies anyway

I'm guessing. I mean, Mossman obviously went because she knows what the Project is, and if there's anyone capable of 'turning it on', so to speak, it's her. I definately think EP3 will be in the Arctic.

You'll go, and will meet up with Mossman, and she'll help you. I think she'll die trying though.

Alright smart guy. Who the frig else were the hunters shooting at after they busted in through the wall. Or were those gunshots just my imagination. I didnt see anyone else there and last time i checked Judith is considered a traitor towards the combine.

May I furiously quote myself and throw angry smilies at it, Samon?

Just thought of a better title to this topic

'Judas Mossman?' lol

Id just like to point out that judith DOES die in the second episode two trailer.

No way, link the EP2 trailer to me, (my Steam's messing up)

EDIT:Don't worry I just saw it on YouTube. And no she doesn't die, that's just the same transmission that we saw in EP1, Eli is just saying that because he's worried she might die. Nice little thing with Dr. Kleiner at the end though

Gradius is also missing a more important element.

That element being that it would be incredibly ****ing lame if Judith was dead at this point. Oh yeah, sure we'll just kill an important character off-camera. LOL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

I definately think EP3 will be in the Arctic.

You'll go, and will meet up with Mossman, and she'll help you. I think she'll die trying though.

If we're going to the arctic then it looks like MI mod is screwed. I was really looking forward to it D:

So Valve is reviving old concepts that was cut, Hmmm will we have the air exchange? hope so :D

I don't think we'll see the Air Exchange in the Episodes, I'm afraid.

Gradius is also missing a more important element.

That element being that it would be incredibly ****ing lame if Judith was dead at this point. Oh yeah, sure we'll just kill an important character off-camera. LOL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Ugh...echoes of Alien 3.

Air Exchange? Nothing in gameplay terms makes in unique. It's just another Combine facility filled with soldiers to kill, we've done that, it was called Entanglement.

Exactly. Which is why it was cut. It isn't cut to deprive you of the greatest concept ever, it's because gameplay wise, you ain't getting nothing new from it. Like Rim said, another Combine facility with soldiers to shoot.

From my interpretation of the game. Judith was working with eli and kliener, and at some point decided to give technological secrets to breen since she felt that the resistance had no real future. Later after realizing that she could not bargain for eli's life and that breen was just an ass, she turned on him. Her inadvertant double agent manuever ended up being instumental in the pwning of the combine.

Ok I see :), so the air exchange was like a Nova Prospekt..well thats boring.

Well anyways, One thing I would love to see brought back would be the A.I that we saw in the E3 video's, & I mean if you were to stare then zoom in on Alyx face she would respond & say "Gordon snap out of it. Your staring at me again!!!!" Even though it was a scripted event, it was still cool.

Well, not to play, but I still want something about air exchange in game. That really adds a darker tone to story.

Assuming that Valve sticks with the most common conventions of storytelling, I think Mossman is the most likely to die. As someone else stated, she may have come over to the good side, but she can still be killed off to pay for her earlier misdeads and no one would complain too much.

Next most likely, IMO, would be Eli, since he can be a hero and go down in flames, make Alyx really sad for dramatic effect, and it still wouldn't really piss players off.

Dog is the official mascot, so I don't think he'll die. Usually beloved animal pets survive fictional catastrophes.

Barney and Kleiner are support characters that it would seem "cruel" and "unneccesary" to kill off.

And Alyx is the no-way-going-to-die / indispensible-to-the-storyline character that has to go off happily ever after with Gordon at the end, so she's a lock to make it through.

Again, this is assuming they don't decide to stray from the norm with the story. And of course I could be completely wrong. ;)

Assuming that Valve sticks with the most common conventions of storytelling, I think Mossman is the most likely to die. As someone else stated, she may have come over to the good side, but she can still be killed off to pay for her earlier misdeads and no one would complain too much.

Next most likely, IMO, would be Eli, since he can be a hero and go down in flames, make Alyx really sad for dramatic effect, and it still wouldn't really piss players off.

Dog is the official mascot, so I don't think he'll die. Usually beloved animal pets survive fictional catastrophes.

Barney and Kleiner are support characters that it would seem "cruel" and "unneccesary" to kill off.

And Alyx is the no-way-going-to-die / indispensible-to-the-storyline character that has to go off happily ever after with Gordon at the end, so she's a lock to make it through.

Again, this is assuming they don't decide to stray from the norm with the story. And of course I could be completely wrong. ;)

Spot on in my opinion ;)

Well, not to play, but I still want something about air exchange in game. That really adds a darker tone to story.
You think the air getting sucked away is darker than a facility where people are lobotamized and have their organs removed then made into slaves or soldiers?

Back