Just got my first Airsoft gun

LittleB

Reaction score
It's so cool! It shoots these little yellow ball thingys, and they go really fast :O
It's a piece of crap plastic one for $3.50 :D See here. It had lotsof plastic mold things sticking out, so I took the whole gun apart and filed everything smooth. I couldn't get it back together! :eek: It took me 45 minutes :| But now it looks nice and smooth and good :)

It's fun shooting things without killing them! :D

Shoot your eye and lets see another 5 smilies in one post

Enigma said:
Shoot your eye and lets see another 5 smilies in one post

I'll vivisect you clean with this fondue fork
NOBODY'S SEEN THAT DAMN MOVIE, YOU DORK!!

LittleB said:
I'll vivisect you clean with this fondue fork
NOBODY'S SEEN THAT DAMN MOVIE, YOU DORK!!
:thumbs: Right

Let's see... coal... Santa puts coal in your stocking if you're bad... so, "that looks coal" could be "that looks bad"... and we all know bad = cool.

:rolling:

... or it could be a typo.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Uh, considering they are some of the nicest glasses made, and the craftmanship is unbeatable.

My bro has a pair and they are amazing, normally he breaks glasses every 2 weeks, well these lasted 1 year + and still going

My friends and I bought an MP5-PDW AirSoft rifle along with a couple Glock 9mil replicas and a Colt .45. They sting like a b****! After we had bought them, My buddies and I were in a hotel room one night just shooting each other..That room was filled with BBs. we came out looking like we had the measles or something haha!

We wore eye protection though (which sucked because i think it would be fun to shoot their eyes out. j/k.)

wait, are we talking about guns, coal, sunglasses or badgers here?

You I think....Being as its your birthday, so for one day the world will revolve around you.

Hey, LittleB, get a springer from Tokyo Marui if you like Airsoft and want a slightly better quality :D

After that I would (and I did ;)) continue with an AEG, GBBs might not be the right thing for a newbie yet

:)

PS: Oakley's are one of the best goggles, that's for sure. I prefer ESS though...

They come in metal right? I don't like how it's plastic...

No, usually airsoftguns are all plastic; but plastic isn't automatically plastic. Good manufacturers use hi-quality plastic (ABS) like TM, Western Arms and KSC. You can get custom Metal bodies though. Some use Metal right away, like Classic Army and ICS, but I personally wouldn't rely on their guns...

That gun pictured by you really looks like crappy plastic, that's for sure :D

Heh yeah but it shoots and the BBs go so fast! :O

Back