just noticed - we've made half a million posts

I'm only seeing 491,279?!

Ah, well, that's sweet anyway.

And way to go Lethal... you make us all very proud. :D

In other news, nw909 is responsible for 1.369% of those posts. Keep up the good work, spamtrooper.

cool, are there any more stats, like how many threads are locked / unlocked, etc?

Letters said:
I'm only seeing 491,279?!

Ah, well, that's sweet anyway.

And way to go Lethal... you make us all very proud. :D

There's been 502158 posts created but 10845 have been hidden from view so it shows as a little less on the front page.

We haven't got any stats for other things like closed threads yet but you should see how many hits we get on here :E

As the person who made this milestone post, I think we all know I deserve one of or all of the following things:
1. I get to be a mod.
2. You all chip in to buy me a free copy of HL2 collectors edition and a X800 XT.
3. Proclaim me your god. :thumbs:

Or maybe you're just lying to us!!!!

MUNR0 15 73H |14r!!!!1111oneoneone111

:) Yay.

Lethal8472 said:
As the person who made this milestone post, I think we all know I deserve one of or all of the following things:
1. I get to be a mod.
2. You all chip in to buy me a free copy of HL2 collectors edition and a X800 XT.

How about we lynch you instead. :LOL:

Lethal8472 said:
1. I get to be a mod.

We should give him a custom title: "Fortunate Spamtard"

Is this even counting what HL2.net had before the databases got borked or it moves to new servers?

The info from Velvet (Valve) has a lot of views, i wonder when/if it will reach 1,000,000 views......

Wow if you read the post in whizby-mode (tm) you totally get that this is HL2 he is talking about (crowbar, shotgun, explosion, gordon)

nice typical post on HL2.net if there was one! ;)

Bad^Hat said:
In other news, nw909 is responsible for 1.369% of those posts. Keep up the good work, spamtrooper.

I came into this thread, and before I clicked the link thought "I wouldn't be surprised if Bobo wrote the 500,000th post, but alas I was wrong.

Btw, ComradeBadger isn't that far behind me.

nw909 said:
I came into this thread, and before I clicked the link thought "I wouldn't be surprised if Bobo wrote the 500,000th post, but alas I was wrong.

Btw, ComradeBadger isn't that far behind me.

Dude, you should ask Bobo if he's been cheating on you! :eek:

Wow, half a million! that's almost as many posts as there are people living in my countries capital!

LittleB said:
whooooa that face the jury site has 86 million ! :eek:

just shows how many more people are vain than HL2 fans, unless someone here wants to bost about being a member??? :|

congrats hl2.net!! :)
and a special shout out to nw909...without him.. we'd never reach that many posts :p :LOL:

Dr. Freeman said:
congrats hl2.net!! :)
and a special shout out to nw909...without him.. we'd never reach that many posts :p :LOL:

I belive you mean a special shoutout to bobo :rolleyes: :D

Okay, I got two questions. One - Who's bobo? Two - Gimme the fife.

5,000,000 and the game is still not released, who would have thought this would happen :(

DizzyOne said:
5,000,000 and the game is still not released, who would have thought this would happen :(

Maybe when we get to 5 million they will :)

Back