Just to shut all skeptical people up....

i was expecting a new screenshot or a new preview or a link to a new video to "SHUT PEOPLE UP"......not your long and boring rant.

Sorry I took it out on you but that was the last hit on me I could take without saying something. Graphical quality isnt an opinion. Unless your blind you can tell the difference between good and bad quality graphics.

Wow. "idiots", "moron", "dumb", "less-educated" all in one paragraph. The mind of a FANBOY must truley be an amazing place. You'd think he attacked guinny's sister or something.

Subz said:
i was expecting a new screenshot or a new preview or a link to a new video to "SHUT PEOPLE UP"......not your long and boring rant.

Sorry subz, my rant was for people who can read and don't need shiny objects to educate them.

guinny said:
Sorry I took it out on you but that was the last hit on me I could take without saying something. Graphical quality isnt an opinion. Unless your blind you can tell the difference between good and bad quality graphics.

You see, I beg to differ. People do have different opinions about the exact same graphics. Sure, everyone will agree that today's graphics are far superior to say the graphics five years ago. But how come some people think Doom 3 looks better than Half-Life 2, and other people think Half-Life 2 looks better than Doom 3? It's based on one's opinion of the graphics. People have different standards and different ways of viewing things.

guinny said:
Sorry subz, my rant was for people who can read and don't need shiny objects to educate them.

I doubt what you wrote in that AOL language changed anyones mind.

You wanna shut people up you do it with proof. And that would be a video. :|

Just wait for E3...all arguments will be settled then.

How about waiting for the game to actually come out instead? I could care less about HL2 info at E3. I know as much as I need to know about the game and at this point I just want to play it.

Neutrino said:
I'm sorry, but I think the fanatical devotion to the game displayed in the first post is just as bad as the fanatical complaints by others.

Let people have there own opinions. You don't need to cram your own down everyone's throat.

We'll get more info at E3 and then everyone can form their own rational view of the game.

Sheesh.

Would not you agree this gentelman will make a heck of Taliban fighter? rofl! :E :LOL:

jet jaguar said:
How about waiting for the game to actually come out instead? I could care less about HL2 info at E3. I know as much as I need to know about the game and at this point I just want to play it.

liar. everytime you think of new videos you achieve full erection

guinny said:
Just wait for E3...all arguments will be settled then.

Yeah I can't wait to see the exact same media as last year either.

Aaaand so the first round of the Flame Wars is over! We have a clear offensive tactic going on here...

guinny said:
Zapp$ter I guess the E3 demos of the physics room, all the bink vids, and all the interviews and emails on physics is making speculation. Good post.*

*Sarcasm for n00b

I was mainly pointing out statement like what I've highlighted below as speculation, but the physics system being TeH Beztsest EVAR1111!!!!111 is also pure speculation because you won't know if it is the best until you've played the full game.

"Physics - You have to be KIDDING if you don't think HL2 will have the best implemented physics system. The world is obviously 98% interactive "

For all we know there could be a game out tomorrow that has a better implemented physics system.

what point was there in bringing up the fact that I have been registered at this site just recently?

Well from what ive seen of the physics, it looks a lot better implemented than Far Cry's - The standard bearer of the HL2-haters....

Zapp$ter said:
For all we know there could be a game out tomorrow that has a better implemented physics system.

With the legions of fans here i very much doubt it...heh

Back