Kids attacked by a Monster, kill it with rocks

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
panama_monster_450x264.jpg

A slimy, glob-like creature dubbed Gollum has terrified children after it slithered out of a lake and clambered over the rocks towards them.
The young teenagers were playing by the waterfront in a Panama lake near Cerro Azul when the bald beast emerged from a cave behind a waterfall. They started screaming as it shuffled out "as if to attack them".

But in a "desperate bid to defend themselves" four children grabbed rocks from the beach and hurled them at the beast.

Having killed it they picked up the body and tossed it back into the lake, before fleeing.

great a potentially new species and they kill it

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/articl...s_from_lake&in_article_id=739578&in_page_id=2

Zoologist Jacobo Arauz said it was likely the creature was likely to be a mutation and suggested it could be a form of sloth.

A form of sloth...this thing came out of the lake. Sure a sloth can mutate to be hairless or look different, but to become a marine sloth a lot more has to go wrong than a few mutations. I don't buy that at all, I have no idea what that thing is but it isn't a sloth.

I love these stories though, always a handful every year...but still no Nessie or Yeti. Dang.

Holy shit what in the name of living ****.

Probably fake, anyway.

why the hell don't scientists find thins thing and examine it?

What the hell were the kids afraid of? The thing doesnt even have any teeth. The worst that would happen is they would giggle a bit when it tickled them by gnawing on their legs with its gums.

Also, 96% sure its fake. That thing doesnt look even remotely realistic.

Just imagine waking up in a state of paralysis lying in your bed... moments later this monster climbs on top of your chest and starts chewing your face... your trying to scream but it already has its dick like tong rammed deep down your throat while in impregnates you with a million monster eggs.

I'd kill it.

This is what would happen to ET in the real world.

Am I the only one that wants to sex its face?

Also I'm betting they killed it for kicks (assuming it's real). If you're that terrified of something you don't just wander over and pick up the carcass afterwards, especially something that grotesque.

It looks like someone's hand with a load of plastic mold on it.

I love shit like this. It's too bad the morons killed it.
It doesn't even look like a harmful creature... If it was then throwing rocks that are light enough for children to pick up wouldn't do anything to it :dozey:

It doesn't even look like a harmful creature... If it was then throwing rocks that are light enough for children to pick up wouldn't do anything to it :dozey:

"The young teenagers were playing..."

I'm not a teenager but I could probably kill you with a pebble if I tried

"here swallow this"

If you look at the other pictures, it really does look like a hairless sloth:

Its torso:
panama_monster_450x338.jpg

Its bones:

panama_monster_450x333.jpg

Actual sloth:

sloth20053small.jpg

Also, sloths are notoriously slow. There's no way they killed it in a "desperate attempt to defend themselves." It was probably more like "Oh shit, what's that thing?" "I don't know, lets throw rocks at it!"

Yeah, it does look like a sloth. Curvy toenails and everything.

edit: in that first picture of the four you posted, it looks like he's got hair on the lower part of the body. Did they just shave it and not finish?

A form of sloth...this thing came out of the lake. Sure a sloth can mutate to be hairless or look different, but to become a marine sloth a lot more has to go wrong than a few mutations. I don't buy that at all, I have no idea what that thing is but it isn't a sloth.

I love these stories though, always a handful every year...but still no Nessie or Yeti. Dang.

I'm pretty sure several sloth species can swim. It wasn't necessarily fully aquatic.

If it actually was why were the kids throwing rocks at it, they could outrun the thing by walking..

It just wanted to be friends with the kids ;(

Little retards, we should stone them and throw them into the river. All it wanted was some love. Poor thing, probably been rejected it's whole life due to it being a horrible mutation.

I have it on good word that the Swamp Thing was a paediatrician out to molest those children.

**** that I'd kill it.

It could walk towards me at the speed of an ant and I'd still kill it. I'm not going to leave a potentially dangerous blob alive long enough to find out if it eats people.

And I'm pretty sure it's a hoax.

Apparantly, Gollum crawled outta Mount Doom and put on a few pounds. Poor guy.

Back