Kill Bill Review

I think KB looks really cool, but it's definitely not for everyone.
(Then again, Pulp Fiction isn't for everyone either.)

Originally posted by not28
I think KB looks really cool, but it's definitely not for everyone.
(Then again, Pulp Fiction isn't for everyone either.)

True So True.

Pulp Fiction is one of those movies I can watch over and over again.

Great preview, even if the author sounds a bit like a Tarantino fanboy (nothing wrong with that as I own all of his films on DVD). I usually get more out of negative reviews than I do positive reviews because I like to hear what the mainstream considers to be the flaws. These "flaws" are usually what I love about the film.

I want that BAD MOTHER ****ER wallet soo bad.

I love Tarantino and Res Dogs/Pulp. JB was a misfire. Hes criminally overrated, but I cant wait for KB!

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Pulp Fiction is one of those movies I can watch over and over again.

In slow motion? lol!

Anyway Kill Bill is a brainless ninja-chicks with guns flick. Looks awful too, cheeseball dialogue is tarantino's specialty but the novelty wears off fast.

Loved Reservoir Dogs.. Loved Pulp Fiction.. Loved Jackie Brown and I'm sure I'll love Kill Bill too :cheers:

From Dusk Till Dawn and True Romance were excellent as well even if they weren't directed by Quentin.. or maybe he might have directed a bit in From Dusk Till Dawn with Robert Rodriguez.. Not sure, anyway he wrote the screenplays.

all i remember seeing in the trailer were hot chicks fighting... yeah i would've spent 200 bucks to goto the movies to see 2 fast 2 furious if there were hot chicks fighting in the previews :D

Originally posted by Kyle2
all i remember seeing in the trailer were hot chicks fighting... yeah i would've spent 200 bucks to goto the movies to see 2 fast 2 furious if there were hot chicks fighting in the previews :D

Actually I think most ppl who go and see Kill Bill do it because they want to see another Quentin Tarantino masterpiece.. But there will probably be a couple of ppl like you that just want to see the hot chicks yes :)

Hot Chicks fighting is a plus to any movie. Heck if Pride and Predigest had hot chicks fighting in it they would still be playing it in the theaters!

Ill be there opening night just like I was there for underworld. :) darn that was another good movie.

Back