Kim Jong Il Dead at 70

Too bad his sons will be there to fill the void.

As long as his reign is taken over by that one cool son who tried to book it to Chinese Disneyland illegally, everything will be alright.

[edit] Oh damnit. Uh, "Only the most Jongoistic will be mourning this man's passing." Took me four minutes, and I regret all of them.

As long as his reign is taken over by that one cool son who tried to book it to Chinese Disneyland illegally, everything will be alright.

That one fell out of favor because of that incident, I hear. Looks like the youngest son is going to take over.

Oh god this is awesome we need ****ing parades and shit

But I do worry that the Commies might try something rash and make us have to kill them all.

I haven't even finished bayonet training yet! So all I'll be doing is running good Pohang steel up 'em.

Ah well, must get back to exams. The world might end next week for us, but I still need to scrape by with a B+.

YAY!

Tiny little bastard needed to go. Too bad it took too ****ing long.

His dad died 17 years ago, but that didn't stop him being president. :v

But yeah, ding dong and all that.

Didnt the youngest get caught in a Japanese soap house illegally?

That's the other guy. Nothing much is known about the youngest son.

Man I hope they have riots. I wanna drive a tank into Kim Jong Il's statue so badly now.

north-korean-leader-kim-jong-il.jpg

Meh, he was a puppet leader for the military commanders anyway, just like his son will be.

Quickly take out their pylons while they're disorganized!

Yet another death to be torn over.

Communist dictator with nuclear weapons and a serious potential threat to world freedom?

Or a great leader that has just been misunderstood due to some differences with South Korea.

Unfortunately, it seems the press love the bad side of people, so he's being plastered in negative-only light and reading between the lines reveals their relief that he's dead. Personally, I dont know what category to put him under, as the only threat I've seen him being is to South Korea, China or Japan.

Yet the West's instant reaction is ''Ahhhhh ***t son! Hiz little boy got nukes now son! Best be watchin' his ass ready to strike back!''

Communist dictator with nuclear weapons and a serious potential threat to world freedom?

Or a great leader that has just been misunderstood due to some differences with South Korea.

Unfortunately, it seems the press love the bad side of people, so he's being plastered in negative-only light and reading between the lines reveals their relief that he's dead. Personally, I dont know what category to put him under, as the only threat I've seen him being is to South Korea, China or Japan.

Yet the West's instant reaction is ''Ahhhhh ***t son! Hiz little boy got nukes now son! Best be watchin' his ass ready to strike back!''

another case of the people that dont know,why dont you go live there to see for yourself? maybe stern will bring you there when he goes to the mourning

Are you a North Korean, or just high on drugs? Kim Jong Il's lust for military power and dominance over South Korea greatly overshadowed his care for the people. The media had every right to paint a negative picture of him. He was one of the worst dictators alive and deserved his fate.

Is anyone here North Korean? Oh yeah, I forgot, no internets for the people in N.K.

So jong and thanks for all the fish

Are you a North Korean, or just high on drugs? Kim Jong Il's lust for military power and dominance over South Korea greatly overshadowed his care for the people. The media had every right to paint a negative picture of him. He was one of the worst dictators alive and deserved his fate.
His fate of living beyond the average life expectancy of his people?

zD1It.jpg

Oh, sorry, that was an Il-advised statement. I meant to say that he deserved to live no longer.

Are you serious?

I am truly at a loss for words.

The only way Dynasty's post makes any sense is if he had no idea who Kim Jong Il was beyond "he was a leader of some country". If he knew any more than that he'd know better than to think such a stupid thing. Therefore, I must assume, that he was trolling.

I just wanted to quote quite possibly The Worst Post Ever Made Of All Time Anywhere a few times. feels good man

Jack the Ripper - serial killer, or misunderstood spectral soul redeemer?

Back