kinda funny gamespot

Reaction score
i was reading the gamespot review and the reviewer said somethin that made me laugh he said....."In many ways, Half-Life 2 feels like the middle chapter in a much larger story, and it suffers as a result."...uhhh idk if im missing something but isnt that what its supposed to be?

p.s. im not complaining about the review i think gamespot has the best reviews around

Yeah, it was posted in the other thread though. A lot of people caught it.

Odd that they didn't same the same thing about Halo 2, given it's, shall we say, 'abrupt' ending.

I'm glad you made a thread about this. We've only got 2,405 so far.

Halo 2 is a Multiplayer game With a single player campign, Half-life 2 is quite obviously a single player game.

There's the difference.

Spartan said:
I'm glad you made a thread about this. We've only got 2,405 so far.

Haha, you noob! We have 5,123! Quit noobing it jeez.

That is why im not taking that review seriously. If that is a flaw then that reviewer is an idiot.

hey spartan and pressure...sorry i dont scan these pages every second of every hour while masturbating to half-life 2 screenshots...guess thats what 2945 posts gets u...a sore wiener and a dirty keyboard

u know wut i dont get is why they used the guy who likes stradegy and racing games for a first person shooter review...?
A real fps guy from gamespot would've given HL2 at least a 9.4... come on now, 9 for sound while Halo 2 with it's nasty sound track and weak sounding weapons gets a 10 for sound...?
The HL2 binks sounded amazing on my Panasonic head phones and that wasn't even direct feed!
I've heard Halo 2 in real life and the sound isn't even clear at most... I think Half life 2 had a more biased review going agianst it at gamespot... although i did like the review, the guy should've made some movies to prove his facts... but oh well.

A year and four months.

Thats about 6 posts a day. Oh Mai Gawd. I've made at least 6 posts in the last 20 mins. But you know, he must be on here every second of the day.

**** off.

gotta respect a man whose willing to do math to make a comeback...on second thought....naw suck balls douche bag

Ghoti said:
Odd that they didn't same the same thing about Halo 2, given it's, shall we say, 'abrupt' ending.

I'm going to kick your ass. :imu:

Which Doesn't change my point in any way.

Its always nice when the person can only attack your methods because they know you're right

its always nice when a 20 yr old decides to have an argument with a 15 yr old over the internet...so i doubt uve ever had a women scream ur name in extasy...o well have fun stickin up for ur pen pals

Lets have a look at gamespots review history, shall we?

PC reviews, All to low
Deus ex: 8.2
Halflife2: 9.2
Baldurs gate 2:9.2

Console reviews, All to high.
Halo2: 9.4
Tony hawk 3:10
Tony hawk 2:9.9
nfk2k: 9.9
halo: 9.7
Final fantasy 8: 9.5

Hell, the best pc game of all time according to gamespot is diablo with a 9.6. I'm sorry, but thats bullshit.

jellydoughnut217 said:
its always nice when a 20 yr old decides to have an argument with a 15 yr old over the internet...so i doubt uve ever had a women scream ur name in extasy...o well have fun stickin up for ur pen pals

And I doubt 'uve' ever passed a english class.

advanced english 2 queerbait straight A'a kiss my sweaty nut sack for not using proper grammar on the internet CURSES!!

Homer said:
Lets have a look at gamespots review history, shall we?

PC reviews, All to low
Deus ex: 8.5
Halflife2: 9.2
Baldurs gate 2:9.2

8.5 for one of the best games ever made....

Sparta no likey :flame:

I cant read that.

*edit*

Sparta said:
8.5 for one of the best games ever made....

Sparta no likey :flame:

I was wrong, it got a 8.2

jellydoughnut217 said:
hey spartan and pressure...sorry i dont scan these pages every second of every hour while masturbating to half-life 2 screenshots...guess thats what 2945 posts gets u...a sore wiener and a dirty keyboard

i like this guy...he's my kinda guy. :LOL:

jellydoughnut217 said:

Looked more like you started it.

Tony hawk 3:10
Tony hawk 2:9.9

More than enough for me to never trust a gamespot review ever again.

jellydoughnut217 said:
i was reading the gamespot review and the reviewer said somethin that made me laugh he said....."In many ways, Half-Life 2 feels like the middle chapter in a much larger story, and it suffers as a result."...uhhh idk if im missing something but isnt that what its supposed to be?

p.s. im not complaining about the review i think gamespot has the best reviews around

Thats exactly what i thought.

I would rather read daily radar to be honest.

Back