Kinda sad and funny

M

marshmallow

A couple of days ago in downtown Indianapolis there was a lot of rain and fog. When going to class I looked at a rather prominent skyscraper that went up several hundred feet before being obscured by thick, whirling clouds of fog...and I thought of the Citadel. Sad, yet funny.

marshmallow said:
A couple of days ago in downtown Indianapolis there was a lot of rain and fog. When going to class I looked at a rather prominent skyscraper that went up several hundred feet before being obscured by thick, whirling clouds of fog...and I thought of the Citadel. Sad, yet funny.

As ridulous as that sounds, I did the same thing yesterday in Winston-Salem North Carolina. I pretty much look at the same bank that is towering and has all glass as outside material and it very much reminds me of the citidel

yes

This maybe is a good thread for starting our

real life Half Life experianses...!

Lets see how n00b you all are hahaha :LOL:

As for me.... nothing, just waiting...

but sometimes, when Im working after school, transporting heavy stuff at the Gamma...(www.gamma.com for further info. :) )
I just wish I had a grav. gun... oh that would make life so much easier

i notice a lot of combine-like architecture in the city (i live in pittsburgh). i dont think its sad, developers are influenced by real world buildings, art, and culture.

I sometimes beat people around the head with a crowbar.

But then that has nothing to do with Half Life 2, it's just the fact that I have psychopathic tendencies.

Wow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL WOW

haha czrsink thats just so funny !!!

Yeah, that sometimes happens to me too. :)

Wo, your kinda scary now :p

By the way... how does the system work here.. im a headcrab now... how change that, or when does it go to a higher level... is there some link explaining this? short explanation please

You'll be a headcrab for a bit yet, don't worry about it too much.

Interesting. I have yet to see something that reminds me of the Citadel. Not to much fog here in ny.

czrsink said:
I sometimes beat people around the head with a crowbar.
But then that has nothing to do with Half Life 2, it's just the fact that I have psychopathic tendencies.

LOL !
Haven’t laughed like that for a long time

Best post today

I'll have to try and get a foggy pic of that Citadel I posted...

Raziel-Jcd said:
Interesting. I have yet to see something that reminds me of the Citadel. Not to much fog here in ny.

There was when I was there in May! I'd dig out one of my pics and post it but I'm at work. It's a great city. I'm going to live on Manhattan Island one day :thumbs:

Yeah. I like to throw large F's and U's at tall people while yelling out "STRIDER!!1".

What? Stop looking at me like that. *tosses a F and a U in your general direction*

-Alix

Back